Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Im so happy.The best mmo finally comes out

Comments

• Lethal920Lethal920 Member Posts: 112

You are entirely correct. Today beats the day my daughter was born. I am SO looking forward to this.

• Pixel_JockeyPixel_Jockey Member Posts: 165
    Originally posted by Drinkingbear
    Can't wait to play. I bought the 20$ pack.I hope someone  gets to work on "Against the Giants" or 'Decent into the Depths of the Earth". It's gonna be fun to just to try out all the different modules people will try to make. Hope to see you guys on the other side. Game on.

if someone makes a Dragonlance module, I'm in.

• tazarconantazarconan Member Posts: 1,013
    Originally posted by mrbananas
    Originally posted by tazarconan
    Originally posted by gonewild

Hi everyone i was waiting for this game long enough.Finally we will have the oportunity to play the game and play it totaly free.

This is the best moment of my life.This game is awesome.I was looking for a game to be better  than wow and neverwinter is the game that will change everything.

Thank you cryptic for the best mmo yet.

I wanted to share my enthusiasm with the great mmorpg community.

Anyone knows when the open beta starts  for non founders?

Before the game starts i was telling to friends that Bayern will win easilly  Baracelona and will score 4-5 goals at least . I also predicted Dortmud will go to the final walking over the dead body of Real.

I will get naked on youtube if dortmund beats real madrid

Mr Bananas im waiting for the frieking link over here xD xD

• geelgeel Member UncommonPosts: 93
    Bump, for Mr Bananas
  • BalverineBalverine Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Whatever floats your boat. Wish you the best moments with your game.
  • GolelornGolelorn Member RarePosts: 1,395
    Originally posted by Allacore69

Originally posted by Golelorn
    Best MMO ever, and you've never played? Um, ok.

I played the game. I was an alpha tester and silverstar. Just come over to the forums at neverwinter and check. I am @mandodo69 on the Neverwinter Forums.

I'm really confused, sir. I responded to the OP's claim that this was the best MMO ever, yet he implies in his post that he's never played. Then, you charge in with your white horse and shiney armor, and pop off with this? WTF.. this thread is getting weeeeeeeeeiiiiiiird.

• MargulisMargulis Member CommonPosts: 1,614

Hi everyone i was waiting for this game long enough.Finally we will have the oportunity to play the game and play it totaly free.

This is the best moment of my life.This game is awesome.I was looking for a game to be better  than wow and neverwinter is the game that will change everything.

If there was any statement in the whole thing that made you know it was a joke - there it is.  ;)

• Alber_gamerAlber_gamer Member UncommonPosts: 588

Already started!

My opinion is my own. I respect all other opinions and views equally, but keep in mind that my opinion will always be the best for me. That's why it's my opinion.

• davc123davc123 Member UncommonPosts: 458
    is this joke

The best mmo finally comes out ?

nothing better then any another mmo gw2/rift/tera/RaiderZ

• OnomasOnomas Member UncommonPosts: 1,147

Seriously, sometimes I wonder if these gamers know the difference between a real mmorpg and a console style rpg.......

• WhitebeardsWhitebeards Member Posts: 778
    Originally posted by davc123
    is this joke

Some might think you ae joking too with names like tera and RaiderZ. So is this a joke? ;p

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965
    Originally posted by Lethal920

You are entirely correct. Today beats the day my daughter was born. I am SO looking forward to this.

Uh...

Launch of a game is pretty exciting thing.

But you either didnt live trough many game launches, or you are joking.

• furbansfurbans Member UncommonPosts: 968
    Originally posted by Vorch
    Originally posted by Valgar1
    This is gonna get ugly...

Flame shields, 500 zen! Flame shields, 500 zen!

On topic, I'm glad you found something you like and I hope it brings you great times and better memories for a long time.

Enjoy launch :D

Fixed it for ya image

• furbansfurbans Member UncommonPosts: 968
    Originally posted by Allacore69

This is the best MMORPG ever.

Riiiight, so great that it consistently failed to maintain in the top MMO listing?  Or best MMORPG ever like how SWTOR was the best MMORPG ever like sooo many fans hollared ontop of their soap boxes at launch n early access?

Decent? Yes.  Best? Hardly.

This is the new "Ooooo SHINEY!!!"  Wait a month or two and then it will be forgotten or written off by most.

Great concept but they severly failed to deliver.  Typical Cryptic product.

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

im happy for anyone who finds their gaming bliss

but its best to play the game first  :) 

• spadge3k00spadge3k00 Member Posts: 56
    nice to see the community positivity as allways lol, people will allways flame but end of the day bro if u like it then enjoy it, i kno i will when pso2 finally hits the UK. (also a matter of personal opinion), peace.
  • CacaphonyCacaphony Member Posts: 738

Hi everyone i was waiting for this game long enough.Finally we will have the oportunity to play the game and play it totaly free.This is the best moment of my life.This game is awesome.I was looking for a game to be better  than wow and neverwinter is the game that will change everything.Thank you cryptic for the best mmo yet.I wanted to share my enthusiasm with the great mmorpg community.Anyone knows when the open beta starts  for non founders?

Thanks a lot OP for this. I love a good joke now and again. Well done!

Originally posted by Whitebeards
    is this joke

Some might think you ae joking too with names like tera and RaiderZ. So is this a joke? ;p

no tell me what is better then Tera  or GW2 or Rift  nothing new

• Zipp_23Zipp_23 Member Posts: 25
    Originally posted by Comaf

Did your boss at Cryptic make you do this? ;p

If not, well then, grats on the best moment of your life.  Personally for me it was when my kid was born, but call me crazy.

crazy

• GraeyGraey Member UncommonPosts: 281
    Originally posted by ZedTheRock

While I am going to be playing and I did purchase the $60 Founder pack to support the game it is in no way the best MMO ever.  It was a very fun game but it is limited in almost all deep MMO systems but hopefully with the Foundry it will extend the shelf life of the average Themepark MMO.

Open Beta for non-Founders is the 30th.

I think the foundry idea is great. That's about all I like about the game though. It does seem a bit shallow, but for the OP if they like it then I'm happy for them all the same.

is this joke

no tell me what is better then Tera  or GW2 or Rift  nothing new

And sarcasm went over your head...wooooshhh!!!

Better is subjective and matter of opinion. In his opinion Neverwinter is best and in your opinion Tera, GW2 and Rift is the best. Unless you believe that  your opinions are 'facts' and no one else is allowed to think that 'x' MMO is the best.

I for instance think that EQ2 is best MMO ever made but do you see me mocking you for your taste? welcome to real world son where people enjoy different things.

yea people will  enjoy for 1monts maybe  to the max lvl then will be boring

teso gona kill this

teso gona kill this

Yes we all know that every new MMO that comes out kills the old one. It has been true since 1999.

• TibbzTibbz Member UncommonPosts: 613

teso gona kill this

Yes we all know that every new MMO that comes out kills the old one. It has been true since 1999.

you are right for the most part, though i did enjoy playing about a year after i maxed my Paladin in EQ1 mostly to get gear and plat for my alts LOL.  "AAs" aslo help with some longivigty.  I think the problem is that all new MMOs ar making the Journey to max level entirly to fast and the risks are all but gone. 

• echiyaechiya Member Posts: 26

I am gonna take a risk and say what I really think of this game... usually when I tell the truth my posts are flagged or deleted as this site seems to lean fanboi support or be hushed.

This is not an mmo... its like so many games now...... over simplified, over pasturized, generic boring crap.

I knew I was in real trouble when the 2nd real quest I got "lured" me into a tavern while fake characters threw a party for me for being a hero of a contrived battle on a bridge I could give a shit about. really? is that why you think we play... to be cheered by cartoons?   

EQ scared me, pushed me, kept me up nights and gave me adventures I still think about. Why can we not have more games like that? We keep getting worse developed games.. not better... worse.

This game (with a level of greed that surpasses any other... hell you cannot even whisper to other players until level 15, the money system rivals drug dealing launder schemes.... I mean gold is useless its all their damn diamond crap...) no true economy means no true community.   

This game is spoon fed, instance driven, charge for everything kind of hustle that makes me want to go back to playing with card decks.  Even the graphics are wonky.  The foundry system is pure genuis.... and if placed in a good game would be remarkable. Gotta give them that.

For the OP to post this is the happiest moment of his life can only mean he must be a perfect world employee.... no true gamer would be satisfied with this elementary school level of cartoon prepackaged goofy ass "adventure"

Why can't we get mmo's that are challenging, interesting and worthwhile?