Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neverwinter: New Show! Neverwinter Foundry Focus

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

EDIT: Servers were down last night, so the first episode will be TONIGHT! At 9:30pm ET!

Beginning Thursday, May 2nd at 9:30 p.m. EDT / 6:30 p.m. PDT, our own Rob "Grakulen" Lashley will be showcasing a brand new show. Called Neverwinter Foundry Focus, each week he'll spotlight and explore a new piece of content from the community.

This first week, we'll be running with one Rob likes himself, but in future episodes, we'll ask the community to submit their own or their favorites. Winning/Chosen submissions each week will be awarded 500 Zen!

Be sure to check it out in our MMORPG.com Live Stream channel at the appointed hour!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    that pic is an OLD foundry shot..  layout is completely differn't now heh

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• GrakulenGrakulen Staff WriterMMORPG.COM Staff LegendaryPosts: 894
    If you have suggestions on missions to focus on you can email them to neverwinterfoundry at gmail dot com.
  • Scott_JeslisScott_Jeslis Member RarePosts: 628
    Cool idea for a new show!!
  • DaezAsterDaezAster Member UncommonPosts: 788
    Can't wait to see what the minecraft types can do with this system. 
  • RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730
    Looking forward to this.  So far, I've been impressed with the Foundry stuff.  Love these types of systems, and NW has done a good job with it so far.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Hope this is the start of something new with MMOs. Player made content is something developers really need to tap into.
    Some of the missions I have played have just been outstanding. High hopes for this one.
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Originally posted by Nanfoodle
    Hope this is the start of something new with MMOs. Player made content is something developers really need to tap into.

"start of something new" lol, Foundry is in STO in a while now, and if you ment the reviews, STOked did it already, just as Cryptic with the weekly Foundry Spotlight :)

(btw, here's a review of a great mission: http://youtu.be/KrWNGJO7dgI?t=30m59s)

To the topic, it's a great idea, especially to folks like me since I plan to play a lot of Foundry in Neverwinter. I hope you'll put the videos on youtube (or anywhere else) for later use, since the starting time is not much Eu-compatible :)

@Po_gg They will be on YouTube. In fact if you go to youtube.com/mmorpgcom you can watch the video of the discussion we had last night since we couldn't actually play the game.
  • azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Awesome I'll def try to tune in.

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• Lovely_LalyLovely_Laly Member UncommonPosts: 734

thanks for an idea, I download NW now, hope it will be operational.

try before buy, even if it's a game to avoid bad surprises.
    Worst surprises for me: Aion, GW2