Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[General Article] Darkfall: Unholy Wars: Review In Progress #1

1235»

Comments

• Lazarus71Lazarus71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,081
    Originally posted by Badaboom
    Originally posted by DAS1337
    You wouldn't need multiple accounts if they added multiple character slots per account.  Maybe they will stop being greedy after they realize their re-launch worked to gain them significantly more subs.

One of the best features of the game is the one character per account.  You can and will create a name for yourself...for the good or bad.  Your actions could cause long term consequences as well.

There is absolutely no excuse in this day and age to not allow at the very least 2 characters(which is low) per account. AV is costing their selves subs by doing this. There are peope like me who have two or more people in my familys household who would like to play the game and there is no reason we should have to buy multiple copies of the game and pay multiple sub fees to do it. 

No signature, I don't have a pen

• mCalvertmCalvert Member CommonPosts: 1,283
    Originally posted by Lazarus71
    You wouldn't need multiple accounts if they added multiple character slots per account.  Maybe they will stop being greedy after they realize their re-launch worked to gain them significantly more subs.

One of the best features of the game is the one character per account.  You can and will create a name for yourself...for the good or bad.  Your actions could cause long term consequences as well.

There is absolutely no excuse in this day and age to not allow at the very least 2 characters(which is low) per account. AV is costing their selves subs by doing this. There are peope like me who have two or more people in my familys household who would like to play the game and there is no reason we should have to buy multiple copies of the game and pay multiple sub fees to do it. 

The reason is to force you to make choices, so that you cant have everything. And to establish an identity, a role, which makes the game more immersive.

• Lazarus71Lazarus71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,081
    Originally posted by mCalvert

The reason is to force you to make choices, so that you cant have everything. And to establish an identity, a role, which makes the game more immersive.

I understand their reasoniing behind it, doesn't mean I agree with it. In the end it's about more games bought and more subs paid.

No signature, I don't have a pen

• mCalvertmCalvert Member CommonPosts: 1,283
    Originally posted by mCalvert

I understand their reasoniing behind it, doesn't mean I agree with it. In the end it's about more games bought and more subs paid.

Of course, but I think it makes it more fun to have only one life. Its think like this that seperate hardcore MMOs from altoholic wow clones. YOU are your account, not five yous.

• injenuinjenu Member CommonPosts: 142
    Love this game, and recognize the importance to protect it as I've noticed on the forums it's very polarizing.  Sad but the reality is that it's the only game that caters to the niche of players who covet the AC Darktide/UO/SB days of MMO's.