Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[TR] [Connery] - The Opposition Force - Military Realism Outfit

Comments

• PathitePathite Member UncommonPosts: 6

Are you currently lacking teamwork and coordination during the recently introduced alert system? Are you looking to enhance your play experience?

Join The Opposition Force today!

http://the-op4.enjin.com/home

• MrCleaverMrCleaver Member Posts: 4
    Looking for more teamwork, then join up with B-Dog's communication is key platoon and see what we are all about.
  • UrbanStriderUrbanStrider Member Posts: 3
    I didn't believe it when I joined, but OP4 is seriously one of the only squads that actually seems to get the objectives done on a consistent basis. If you can listen to orders and do what you're told (or die trying) this is definitely the outfit you should look into.
  • PathitePathite Member UncommonPosts: 6

The Terran Republic requires your best, soldier. Too many times the Vanu Sovereignty and the New Conglomerate have been on the top during Alerts.

Join The Opposition Force and be a part of something great.

Unified communications, coordinated assaults with other outfit deployments, and a squad leader mentorship program are just a few benefits that you too can take advantage of.

Burn the heretical rebels, purge the unclean alien lovers off the face of Auraxis.

Loyalty until death! Strength in unity!

Frustrated with zergs not getting the objectives done? Why not check out a clan that prides itself on getting the cap, getting the exp, and getting those certs. Get out of the zerg, and reap the benefits. Join OP4.
  • thegreenslimethegreenslime Member Posts: 1
    Recently joined this outfit and have had a blast with the great teamwork and competative drive among its members. If you are looking for teamwork, look no further!
  • markdmarkd Member Posts: 1
    Good group of guys and good teamwork. Definitely reccomend checkthing the OP4 out!
  • RickyCRickyC Member Posts: 10
    Guys this is the Clan U want to be part of  come and join are war
  • KoolKatzKoolKatz Member Posts: 7

____                ___                     ___
            /                   /                __   /            
           /                  /                / _             
          /  /              /  /         /  /  /             
         /  /  /            /  /  /   _   /  /  /              
        /  /  /    _      /  /  /_/  /  /       __           
       /  /  /    /  /  /    /  /  /__/  /       _______      
      /  /  /    /  /  /    /  /  /____/        /_______/     
     /  /  /__/  /  /    /  /  /                                       
    /  /  /___/  /    /  /  /                                      _
    /________/     /_ /                                      /__/

Defying the impossible.

If you like playing in our Communication is Key Platoon (CKP) look into OP4! OP4 is the vanguard, rearguard, sideguard, and point pusher of the CKP. Submit and application to OP4 and get a step ahead of the zerg.

Are you fit enough to be an OP4 member?  Take KoolKatz one question test to find out!

Question 1: You are taking a leisurely stroll on one of PlanetSide2’s Continents. Out of nowhere a pimped out OP4 Sunderer deploys under a bridge near you. You decide it’s time to shine, which of the following do you do…

a) Place some mines/C-4 near the ballin’ OP4 Sunderer. You figure this will keep unwanted enemy vehicles from getting too close.

b) Make your way to the bling-bling OP4 Sunderer and hop on one of the turrets. It’s time to go blazing and light those enemies up!

c) Contemplate the meaning of life in PlanetSide2. You begin to wonder why PlanetSide2 has vegetation but no wild animals, or is it perhaps that the players embody the wild animals in this endless war.

d) You spot OP4 members forming around a specific OP4 player (presumably some sort of Mother Duck). You try to fit in as best as you can as one of Mother Duck’s ducklings as she ingeniously guides you and the rest of the OP4 members to Alpha point safe and sound.

Results:

If you picked a) your intentions might have been right, but the result could have catastrophic. Had someone detonated one of your explosives the totally rad OP4 Sunderer could have gone down. Nothing a little training can’t fix, join now!

If you picked b) you have the heart of a warrior and the brain of a chipmunk. You shouldn’t try to attract any enemy attention towards a friendly Sunderer. Nothing a little training can’t fix, join now!

If you picked c) it probably best for you to lessen the dosage, join a book club or begin your profession as a philosopher. Nothing a little training can’t fix, join now!

If you picked d) you’re a natural. Adapting to different situations and following orders is your strength, grab the recruitment sheet and apply today!

• miles78901miles78901 Member Posts: 8
    Top notch clan that can turn you into a top notch player
    Top Team Play  mornings and nights very very fun to play with OP4 
  • RadantRadant Member Posts: 3
    Highlight of my day is playing with these guys, perfect mix of tactics/discipline and laidback fun. Check them out and see what I mean!
    This outfit is the best one i have ever been on in my 3 years of playing mmo games join us and  see it for yourself
  • ABrownWhiteGuyABrownWhiteGuy Member Posts: 3
    Best clan in my opinion :)
    you guys are awesome :)
  • OpapanaxOpapanax Member Posts: 973

This thread and the last half dozen responders are so suspect...

EDIT: Oh yea and VAAANNNUUUUU!!!

PM before you report at least or you could just block.

THERE IS VERY LITTLE THAT OTHER PLAYERS "PLATOONS " CAN DO WHEN WE ARE AROUND  JOIN US AND SEE WHY ..

Humpty Dumpty sat on a post,
    Humpty Dumpty had a great bump.
    Four-score Mod's and Four-score more,
    Could not make the thread how it was before.

Feeling physically shattered and mentally scrambled? The Opposition Force can make you feel whole again. Enlist now and it will be over easy!

Join us if you're OP4 the challenge :) 
  • RadantRadant Member Posts: 3
    Love running with these guys... they've honestly only gotten better since I've joined. If you're tired of just zerging everywhere like another drop in the ocean, these guys will freeze you into a bullet made of ice, jam you into a Sunderer-magazine with 29 others, and fire you directly into the heart of the enemy.
    I love this Outfit  well is really Amazing the way this guys play we have fun we Murder everything around us and i get a lot of certs :D  join us and u will help a good Outfit and have fun doing it 
  • FrithjofFrithjof Member Posts: 10

Join up and see why its different

• MannyOP4MannyOP4 Member Posts: 5
    Just got promoted to Soldier rank after a week training with these guys.  I definitely am a better player and teammate by enlisting with them.  My personal K/D went from 0.35 to a whopping 0.96 in less than 4 days!  Solid teamwork, solid men and women to serve with in PS2, and a solid way to improve your versatility with the classes.  Give OP4 a try, they are more than worth your time.