Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help to find MMO!

tsengeltsengel Member UncommonPosts: 12

Hello guys,

Need real help, so story goes like this:

I've played D3(not MMO) now its boring, played GW2 now its boring, played WOW now its boring, played Neverwinter now its boring too!

Man, every MMO i played becomes boring!

Please help me find MMO that is has all features of WOW, GW2 etc.( lively cities, good crafting, pve and free).

PS: waiting TESO

Regards,

Tsengel

Comments

• tarodintarodin Member UncommonPosts: 128
    I suggest you eve online. Not easy to learn but very rich in content and community.
  • nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

OP, i hate to break it to you. Every game becomes boring if you play it long enough, no matter how great it is.

That is why there is a whole video game industry with many products. If you tolerance is low, find some F2P games, play one for a week, then switch.

• steelfinsteelfin Member UncommonPosts: 121
    3 words: Scarlet Blade
  • tsengeltsengel Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Originally posted by tarodin
    I suggest you eve online. Not easy to learn but very rich in content and community.

Bur eve online is space battles, i hate space combats!

• AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085
    Originally posted by nariusseldon

[...] Every game becomes boring if you play it long enough, no matter how great it is. [...]

Hmm.

I'm waiting for the "getting boring" in Vanguard: Saga of Heroes since 6 years.

It was at some point very boring - for lack of players. I dont remember any other instance.

• AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521
    EQ2 and Vanguard are two to try. Not that you'll find lively cities like in WoW, people are a little more spread out. Both have more than one button crafting and have enough content to last a long, long time.

Good luck on your quest :)
  • nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by Adamantine
    Originally posted by nariusseldon

[...] Every game becomes boring if you play it long enough, no matter how great it is. [...]

Hmm.

I'm waiting for the "getting boring" in Vanguard: Saga of Heroes since 6 years.

It was at some point very boring - for lack of players. I dont remember any other instance.

You just haven't played long enough and everyone is different.

Given the low pop in Vanguard, you are the odd man out. It is probably very boring for many. Otherwise, it should be a lot more successful.

• Tabloid42Tabloid42 Member UncommonPosts: 200

What,.?

No Lord of the Rings Online??!

F2p,...get to it!,...

after that,...play DC universe Online,..

then The Secret World Online,,..

• dauntSilverdauntSilver Member Posts: 146

I have four words for you:

Dark Fall Unholy Wars

• cybertruckercybertrucker Member UncommonPosts: 1,117
    Try something different . Try going outside. Maybe do some tabletop miniture wargaming. Get a different hobby or a job (if you don't have one)
  • DocBrodyDocBrody Member UncommonPosts: 1,926

Eve Online

Age of Conan

Secret World

Path of Exile

.. all great

• tsengeltsengel Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Originally posted by dauntSilver

I have four words for you:

Dark Fall Unholy Wars

Sadly, it is not supported in my country!

• dave5698225dave5698225 Member Posts: 14

I would recommend EQ2. its a very mature game that has been around for 7 years and is packed with tons of content and features but still has great graphics. One of its biggest issues was running well on PC's at the time -  but that's not an issue now. Great PVE and the crafting is awesome - where else can you buy a variety of houses and then craft your own furniture for them?

Of course, if you are bored in MMO's you first should ask yourself what compels you to play them in the first place? Is it lore and story-line, is it social and guilds, is it phat loot, etc. Figure that out and you should be able to find a suitable game.

You should know that once WoW began to dominate the MMORPG market, most game companies copied the same WoW formula. You may have to go back a few years to find a truly unique game that fits your style.

Good luck!