Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Open world pvp needed.

filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906

I love warcrafts open world pvp setup on their pvp servers, however the game offers very little reward for open world kills and the class imbalances are the worse I have ever seen out of 16 years of online pvp gaming.  I played over 1k games on League of Legends but wished they had an rpg.

Does anyone know a game with faction based open world pvp that offers rewards for kills?  I don't know why this is so hard to find.  Please no browser games or 2d games or games ruined by greedy developers *cough* Shaiya *cough*  I'm currently trying DK Online and Aurora World.  And currently downloading Neverwinter.

Are you onto something or just on something?

Comments

• KrematoryKrematory Member UncommonPosts: 608
    http://www.eveonline.com/   <--- Go over there, subscribe, join factional warfare and enjoy.

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran

• IsawaIsawa Member UncommonPosts: 1,051
    Neverwinter doesn't offer that, can check it out though :) Wildstar has seamless open world zones and exp, and maybe more, for open world pvp kills - in beta. Eve is quite different than WoW and is open-space, not world.
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    Is eve ship based combat only or do you get avatar combat as well?  Also if their is avatar combat what style is it fps?
  • VonatarVonatar Member UncommonPosts: 723

Age of Wushu, or EVE.

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    Planetside 2

Looking at Arcane Saga Online.

Age of Wushu camera controls are bothering me.

DK Online has an error and won't work.

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    Eve is all ship based

Anyway several good suggestions above

Also might try darkfall. But I think DF and eve might be too hardcore / reliant on guild if your coming from wow pvp server. Which is why I suggested ps2. (you die a lot more in ps2 than in wow, and its pvp everywhere, but people can't steal your gear and you can (mostly) rely on 1/3rd of the players not to attack you.(ps2 has friendly fire)
  • davc123davc123 Member UncommonPosts: 458
    Lineage 2!
    Originally posted by davc123
    Lineage 2!

I don't see anything saying that L2 gives you any kind of rewards for killing other players in open world.  I also do not see anything about factions.  Did I miss something?

• A1D3NA1D3N Member UncommonPosts: 276

age if wushu

u get school tokens for killing spys in ur school towns.

and i can spy on other towns and if they find ur a spy u can kill them, good open world pvp

Currently Playing:
    ...... :(

• DraGzielDraGziel Member UncommonPosts: 67

Age of Wushu

Aion

Tera