It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I hope this thread can be kept positive. I'd like it to be more about what you want than rebutting what someone else posted. There's going to be people that say PvP or PvE, please just let it go and post your own elements.
1. NPC's thick throughout towns, and for them to be quest triggers like in EQ where you'd have to talk to an NPC and use the correct trigger word or phrase. This is why I'm happy that storybricks is now a part of the dev team.
2. I'd like lots of cosmetic touches that you can create in game. Such as cloaks and even armor. I'd like for unique items to be won in combat, but I'd like to be able to modify them to look the way I want.
3. I'd like player built castles and buildings like in Minecraft, even if it's in restricted or even instanced zones.
4. I'd like player made quests, though I know the obstacles and abuse this has.
5. I'd like player made dungeons
6. I never was an SWG musician, but I liked that there were people that did that. I'd like similar things in this game. I'd like Player made taverns with musicians and the like. I've never seen this work, but I like the idea.
I have a lot of hopes for the game, but this is a list of some of the sandbox things I want.