Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What games are you currently playing and why? [April]

Comments

• HinondHinond Member Posts: 10
    I am continuosly playing Dota 2 and for MMORPG i am playing Dragon Nest :))))
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Crysis 2

Bioshock Infinite

Lineage 2

Secret World

Trine 2

Metro 2033

• ariestearieste Member UncommonPosts: 3,309

EQ2 because it still has the best PvE engame and i have a really good guild. 

Defiance because it's fun in short spurts and lets me waste an hour or two without thinking.

"I’d rather work on something with great potential than on fulfilling a promise of mediocrity."

- Raph Koster

Tried: AO,EQ,EQ2,DAoC,SWG,AA,SB,HZ,CoX,PS,GA,TR,IV,GnH,EVE, PP,DnL,WAR,MxO,SWG,FE,VG,AoC,DDO,LoTRO,Rift,TOR,Aion,Tera,TSW,GW2,DCUO,CO,STO
    Favourites: AO,SWG,EVE,TR,LoTRO,TSW,EQ2, Firefall
    Currently Playing: ESO

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • VesocVesoc Member Posts: 9

Aika

Dragon Nest

Dota 2 on steam

Trying out Ro 2 also

• someforumguysomeforumguy Member RarePosts: 4,088

Single player :

- Skyrim, I keep coming back to this game. This time I'm using a lot of mods for the first time.

- Age of Empires II : Forgotten Empires (community expansion for the original AOEII). Was considering getting Age of Empires 2 HD, but that remake is just too bad atm. The original + Forgotten Empires totally trumps the remake.

Multiplayer :

- Torchlight 2. We can't get enough of it.

- Saints Row The Third from time to time. I just like how over the top this game is and how silly some of the minigames are.

- Minecraft (on the backburner atm untill all our mods are updated to 1.5.1). No limits in this ultimate sandbox.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Age of Wushu -  Best developed mmorpg on the market.
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • PAL-18PAL-18 Member UncommonPosts: 844
    ToME and testing Panzar just right now 3rd match going ,gotta find some fantasy PvP action after Darkfall fiasco.

So, did ESO have a successful launch? Yes, yes it did.By Ryan Getchell on April 02, 2014.
    **On the radar: http://www.cyberpunk.net/ **

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401

I´m playing:

Guild Wars 2 (simply the Best!)

The Secret World (still trying to get hooked...)

Warframe (simple fast paced fun)

Skyrim (Simply the Best!)

Star Wars: The Old republic (Trying to get to lvl cap now that it´s FTP,i never got when i played at first...)

and waiting for Neverwinter!

• eRepublikseRepubliks Member Posts: 1

I'm Playing eRepublik <-- klik the link

browser game , no need to download , free just sign up and play ^_^

eRepublik is set in a mirror world where players, referred to as citizens, join in local and national politics, set economic policy, start businesses and wage wars with other countries. The game is designed to take just 15 minutes per day to maintain an active citizen. eRepublik estimates that over 90% of the content in the game has been created by citizens, including thousands of newspapers, hundreds of political parties, and vast numbers of companies that employ over a realistic populace of citizens. Citizens also provide national defense as soldiers and set foreign policy as presidents, congressmen and leaders of political parties.

Help your Country ^_^

• someforumguysomeforumguy Member RarePosts: 4,088
    Originally posted by DAS1337

You can't really actively play more than a few titles at a time.  I completely disregard anyones post that has more than 5 titles in it.  

I guess that depends on your personal way of playing games and the amount of free time you have to play them. I always have several active games. Sometimes also more then 5. I always have several genres installed (strategy, sports, building, action, fps etc) and what I chose to play depends on what I feel like playing or if friends are available to play multiplayer.

Only when I am heavily involved in a MMO or Minecraft atm this amount changes to just 1 or 2.

Ofc I am talking just for myself, but it is just to show that your assumption only says something about yourself and your way of playing games.

• CheestCheest Member Posts: 8

League of legends

Aika Online

Dota 2

for new beta games i can't decide what to play or try :)

• asmkm22asmkm22 Member Posts: 1,788
    I picked up Dishonored last Sunday, and have been playing the hell out it.  I don't know why it took me this long to even look into it, but that game provided a good 40 hours of play.  I've gone through it twice, and will probably put it on "rotation" with the other games that I replay every 6 months (Skyrim, ME1-3, and Dragon Age).

You make me like charity

• sanshi44sanshi44 Member UncommonPosts: 1,187

Playing Darkfall, keep you on your toes has a death penalty so u try and advoid dieing and its different than all the other games on the market that everyone is getting sick of

Looking forward to Everquest Next.

• GroovyFlowerGroovyFlower Member Posts: 1,245
    Originally posted by asmkm22
    I picked up Dishonored last Sunday, and have been playing the hell out it.  I don't know why it took me this long to even look into it, but that game provided a good 40 hours of play.  I've gone through it twice, and will probably put it on "rotation" with the other games that I replay every 6 months (Skyrim, ME1-3, and Dragon Age).

Yeh Dishonored is awesome game with bioshock 1 one of my favorite FPS games.

• slygamer1979slygamer1979 Member UncommonPosts: 101

Dragon's Dogma:Dark Arisen (PS3)

Dead Island:Riptide (PC) 

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

RE- subbed to DAOC ...cancelled after 2 weeks.When there are bugs and little customer support...I'm not paying.

Then I'll be back to my norm...playing nothing.

• BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863
    I've not playing anything, haven't been gaming for about 1-2 months now. Just not excited about anything the industry offers anymore.

O_o o_O

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Mass Effect 3

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,004

Dragon Nest: If I can remember my account info. I might play that but I remember stuffing up my archer which is why I stopped playing and would have to pay to get it respeced so probly won't be playing that game again for that reason. I could always start again? Hmm... downloading now. It's ok I can be a newb for a bit only 2 weeks of gameplay (probly totally 12 hours) from afew years ago lost.

Neverwinter: Actually may play it even though I said I wouldn't because of PW

Rune Factory: Currently playing due to my net being down for 5 days and having to wait for a replacement pc and still playing it because it's still rpgish.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030
    Originally posted by eRepubliks

I'm Playing eRepublik <-- klik the link

browser game , no need to download , free just sign up and play ^_^

eRepublik is set in a mirror world where players, referred to as citizens, join in local and national politics, set economic policy, start businesses and wage wars with other countries. The game is designed to take just 15 minutes per day to maintain an active citizen. eRepublik estimates that over 90% of the content in the game has been created by citizens, including thousands of newspapers, hundreds of political parties, and vast numbers of companies that employ over a realistic populace of citizens. Citizens also provide national defense as soldiers and set foreign policy as presidents, congressmen and leaders of political parties.

Help your Country ^_^

Surely you did't mean that you are playing eRepublik.. You ment to say that you work for them.

I'm playing BG Enhanced on Ipad until I get back to the States in June.

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

• TheHavokTheHavok Member UncommonPosts: 2,423

Dark Souls for PS3 - One of the hardest games I have every played

League of Legends for PC - fun times

• poupaspoupas Member UncommonPosts: 16
    Im playing Terraria for xbox 360 ,never thought I'd be so addicted to this game very cool game.
  • KrytycalKrytycal Member Posts: 520
    Been playing the heck out of XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Such a hidden gem.
  • MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614
    EVE Online: because it just keeps on going in the political landscape, wars end, wars start, alliances die, and new ones are born.

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"