Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cancelled Pledge

HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,535
Cancelled my pledge so if you're interested in the $180 Internal Test pledge, 1 is available now.

Comments

• Gone now...
  • NanulakNanulak Member UncommonPosts: 372
    Good luck.  See you in 2015.

Nanulak

• RemainsRemains Member UncommonPosts: 375

Well whadya know! I looked, and there really was one left... and then it vanished.

Spooky. image

• RigamortisRigamortis Member UncommonPosts: 207
    Originally posted by Heretique
    Cancelled my pledge so if you're interested in the $180 Internal Test pledge, 1 is available now.

[mod edit]  your "spot" was gone within 30 seconds of you pulling your pledge.  Cya when the game goes live.

-Rig

Former GM and associate game designer for SOE and Square Enix.  (2001-2008)
  • Instigator-JonesInstigator-Jones Member UncommonPosts: 530
    I don't think it is possible to 'cancel' a pledge.
  • LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Originally posted by Instigator-Jones

Sure you can. 

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,535

http://i.imgur.com/HNBNBpG.jpg

Unfortunately had to allocate the funds elsewhere, figured I'd cancel just in case it does make it to 2M. Wish the game the best of luck just couldn't keep the pledge at this time.

Spelled canceled wrong as well, oh well.

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495

Can I cancel a pledge?

By pledging, you are committing to supporting that person’s project; canceling that commitment is discouraged. If you must cancel, visit the project page and click “Manage Your Pledge.” At the bottom of the next page you’ll see the “Cancel Pledge” button. http://www.kickstarter.com/help/faq/backer+questions

• ArcherBullseyeArcherBullseye Member Posts: 77

You sure can.  No money is taken untill the KS funds.  Thats why they call it a pledge.

• JoekraJoekra Member Posts: 182
    Is this the new "I quit!" ?
  • BaltoBroBaltoBro Member Posts: 48
    shopping spree is betta!
  • AnideinAnidein Member UncommonPosts: 19
    In this topic: I pledged just to cancel.
  • Originally posted by Joekra
    Is this the new "I quit!" ?

Can I have your pledge spot? :p

Oh wow, totally didn't think you could cancel... interesting...
  • Shadowguy64Shadowguy64 Member Posts: 848

Unfortunately had to allocate the funds elsewhere, figured I'd cancel just in case it does make it to 2M. Wish the game the best of luck just couldn't keep the pledge at this time.

Just an observation, bu if money is so tight for you that you need to juggle $180...perhaps the $180 pledge wasn't the best choice for you. You could still participate at the $25 level, get the game and beta access and feel good about it in the process.

• treysmoothtreysmooth Member UncommonPosts: 648
    The CU fans need to chill, my god I think everyone understood that he was just letting others know he was letting the spot go if someone wanted it.  I will say if the community of CU resmebles some of the paranoid and hateful people I see being buligerant to anyone that ask a question about how things will work or anything else for that matter I can say I won't bother.  You catch more flies with honey gentlemen...
  • tinuelletinuelle Member UncommonPosts: 363
    Originally posted by treysmooth
    The CU fans need to chill, my god I think everyone understood that he was just letting others know he was letting the spot go if someone wanted it.  I will say if the community of CU resmebles some of the paranoid and hateful people I see being buligerant to anyone that ask a question about how things will work or anything else for that matter I can say I won't bother.  You catch more flies with honey gentlemen...

And you sir are not helping.

• stevebombsquadstevebombsquad Member UncommonPosts: 884
    Why are so many people upset over a guy cancelling a 180.00 pledge. This game has no chance of getting funding. Hopefully MJ and his crew can come up with another way to bring the game to you fans. Maybe he can have another Kickstarter when he has a little more to show or maybe add some PvE stuff to attract a larger crowd. It doesn't appear that the interest in this game is enough.....

James T. Kirk: All she's got isn't good enough! What else ya got?

• Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662

Yeah I think a lot of CU backers are just a bit on edge right now. But what I got out of the OP's post was essentially giving a heads up to any potential backers looking for that particular spot here on mmorpg.com. A few days ago a poster here WAS looking for this tier (and this tier only) and was being flamed for potentially being a troll. But he ended up finding one and posted the screenshot to prove it. Sometimes when people are firing shots off everywhere all willy nilly because they think they're underfire, they sometimes end up hitting one of their own with friendly fire.

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

• EllyaEllya Member Posts: 99
    Originally posted by Ramonski7

Yeah I think a lot of CU backers are just a bit on edge right now. But what I got out of the OP's post was essentially giving a heads up to any potential backers looking for that particular spot here on mmorpg.com. A few days ago a poster here WAS looking for this tier (and this tier only) and was being flamed for potentially being a troll. But he ended up finding one and posted the screenshot to prove it. Sometimes when people are firing shots off everywhere all willy nilly because they think they're underfire, they sometimes end up hitting one of their own with friendly fire.

Well said. Everyone needs to chill a bit, it's all getting a bit fraught. :)

• treysmoothtreysmooth Member UncommonPosts: 648
    Originally posted by tinuelle

And you sir are not helping.

You're making my point for me you realize.  I have nothing against this game or any others, in fact when I play mmo's these days I'm a dedicated pvper.  This is the type of game I play but with people constantly attacking anyone that ask questions such as how do I level if there is no pvp going on?  good question but it resulted in a 6 page flame war on another thread.  People need to realize not everyone is simply trolling but is really asking for INFO regarding the damn game.

• KappenWizKappenWiz Member UncommonPosts: 162

I don't know if you care or not, but just thought I'd make you aware. If you pledge for even a dollar or 5, and the KS funds, PayPal payments will open for another month and you can move up in tiers then, as long as you were in before the KS closed. So, if you're interested in the game, you can still get it for $25 that way.

This isn't meant to hound you or anything, just to let you know.

Also, I think cancelled is an acceptable spelling.  image

• mastergravymastergravy Member UncommonPosts: 38
    cant say i really blame ya for doing it.
    Off topic I know... I used the 'cancel' to emphasize 'cancel' and not to suggest a misspelling... it's interesting that apostrophe's are thought of that way... cute actually, or even 'adorable'.
  • wormedwormed Member UncommonPosts: 472
    Damn... I wanted that tier!