Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to Claim your Founder Stuff!

AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928

wow people are going nuts in game lol.. anyway to claim your founders pack items do the first quest from the sergeant where he tells you to walk over and talk to the guy and get the town clothes then return to the sgt and finish that quest, then accept the first main quest for the halls. By then you should get a email about your founders pack.

To actually claim your items you need to visit the "postal carrier" in town and then you can claim the items in the mail(just look at your map he is near the center of town close to all the other venders and auction house and such). To claim your astral diamonds look at the icons on the top middle of the screen. The third one from the left is a Z with a diamond next to it. Click on the and it will open the astal diamond exchange and from there you can "claim" your diamonds..

The companion you can use right away but the mounts you will have to wait till level 20

have fun:)

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

Comments

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

Thanks for the info.  Haven't been able to play yet, but hopefully will have some time later this weekend.

Thanks again!

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by Rohn

Thanks for the info.  Haven't been able to play yet, but hopefully will have some time later this weekend.

Thanks again!

it's funny zone chat in neverwinter is just spammed with how do i get my stuff over and over.. took me like 5 min to figure it out :P guess they should of done a little better on letting people know how to get their stuff.. maybe email to their personal email would of helped.. i dunno

and there will be NO MORE WIPES.. lol i see this question over and over as well

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• philparry80philparry80 Member UncommonPosts: 27

I had to stop looking at the chat, it was a constant repeat of the same question. I never knew so many people could not read. Impressed they managed to make it into the game without help :)

Apart from that enjoying it so far.

Originally posted by philparry80

I had to stop looking at the chat, it was a constant repeat of the same question. I never knew so many people could not read. Impressed they managed to make it into the game without help :)

Apart from that enjoying it so far.

haha yea its pretty funny same questions over and over.. how do i get my stuff? how do i get my diamonds? when will there be a wipe?  :P

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Originally posted by Aerowyn

wow people are going nuts in game lol.. anyway to claim your founders pack items do the first quest from the sergeant where he tells you to walk over and talk to the guy and get the town clothes then return to the sgt and finish that quest, then accept the first main quest for the halls. By then you should get a email about your founders pack.

To actually claim your items you need to visit the "postal carrier" in town and then you can claim the items in the mail(just look at your map he is near the center of town close to all the other venders and auction house and such). To claim your astral diamonds look at the icons on the top middle of the screen. The third one from the left is a Z with a diamond next to it. Click on the and it will open the astal diamond exchange and from there you can "claim" your diamonds..

The companion you can use right away but the mounts you will have to wait till level 20

Good lookin out, Aerowyn. :) 

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• darksilverdarksilver Member Posts: 44

There is another npc you should visit. Look at map for the "Founders Agent" north area.

He has the "Adventures Helper Pack" and many other items like the "Pirate Hat" from the beta stress test........

Originally posted by darksilver

There is another npc you should visit. Look at map for the "Founders Agent" north area.

He has the "Adventures Helper Pack" and many other items like the "Pirate Hat" from the beta stress test........

yea found him walking around town..:)

• ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,396
    Does anyone know if the previous beta versions of the game will update to the new Beta/Release version of the game, or will a full download of the new thaing be required?

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

Originally posted by Arglebargle
    Does anyone know if the previous beta versions of the game will update to the new Beta/Release version of the game, or will a full download of the new thaing be required?

they update fine no need to redownload

• ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,396
    Yay!   Much thanks for the tip.

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

• JorlJorl Member UncommonPosts: 257

I always switch public/global chat in games due to questions like that, People should look up on the web but clearly its too difficult,

Thanks for the info though, I'll write it down, :)

• RolleZRolleZ Member UncommonPosts: 42
    I did not get my guardian founders pack after doing the starter quest, just got some crap stuff in the mail but no founders pack. NICE, just wasted 60$.
    Originally posted by RolleZ
    I did not get my guardian founders pack after doing the starter quest, just got some crap stuff in the mail but no founders pack. NICE, just wasted 60$.

in the off chance you aren't trolling if you really didn't recieve your emails about being a founder just email support to get the items.. of course you didn't waiste $60...

• DahkohtDahkoht Member UncommonPosts: 479

I thought you could go to the Founders vendor ? Is there a need to go to the mailbox also ?

Sorry I bought the Founders last night after really enjoying the Twitch streams , and still getting caught up/

Originally posted by Dahkoht

I thought you could go to the Founders vendor ? Is there a need to go to the mailbox also ?

Sorry I bought the Founders last night after really enjoying the Twitch streams , and still getting caught up/

Both. The sent your items via the ingame mail. You will get a package with your founders items + some other mail. Open it and you find your mount, ring, cloak and so on. The Founders Vendor has additonal items listed. In my case, he has 1 Adventure's Helper pack for me with additional items. Plus he has all other "promo" items listed like the "Pirate Hat" or PC Gamer Mounts ......

I would check both and in case you don't buy bags right away, you have free bank slots to deposit items.

• Germaximus_SGermaximus_S Member UncommonPosts: 1,061

Well i do think they should have made the packages just be in your bag at character creation along with the mail notification, it would have been a lot simpler. =p

You forgot to mention that by the time you get to that quest before you get to use your founders pack you'll be around level 5. =)

As far as people "not being able to read" i believe that the repeated questions are constantly from new players that just logged in and such and didn't see the chat 30 seconds ago with the same question and answer. =p

Jeremiah 8:21 I weep for the hurt of my people; I stand amazed, silent, dumb with grief.
    Join me on Twitch Facebook Twitter 

Originally posted by monstermmo

Well i do think they should have made the packages just be in your bag at character creation along with the mail notification, it would have been a lot simpler. =p

You forgot to mention that by the time you get to that quest before you get to use your founders pack you'll be around level 5. =)

As far as people "not being able to read" i believe that the repeated questions are constantly from new players that just logged in and such and didn't see the chat 30 seconds ago with the same question and answer. =p

Well I was only lvl 4 but the OP mentioned the sergeant so yeah you need to finish the tutorial first and then talk to the first quest giver in Protectors Enclave and yeah your are 100% right to place the item right away into your inventory. 

Oh and please remember the stuff you get from your mail you get for every char you create. Some items from the Founders Agent are sometimes only for 1 char like the bag from the "Neverwinter Starter Kit"!!!!