Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ragnarok Online II: Retail Launch Coming On May 1st

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

WarPortal has announced that the official retail release for Ragnarok 2: Legend of the Second will take place on May 1, 2013. According to the dev team, there will be lots of surprises in store come launch day that players will not want to miss.

Next week on May 1st we will be opening for our grand opening!  As always our WarpPortal games are free to download and play, and you are welcome to join us and many others on the Ragnarok 2 adventure.  This week we are making appropriate requests and reports based on the player feedback during the Beta, and preparing the servers to accept many new adventurers!

Read the full notice on the Ragnarok 2: Legend of the Second site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ouhiouhi Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Yes, yet another falsely advertised international server title under the name of Ragnarok Online 2. Awesome.
  • MyownGodMyownGod Member UncommonPosts: 205
    Originally posted by ouhi
    Yes, yet another falsely advertised international server title under the name of Ragnarok Online 2. Awesome.

What? Have you played the beta? Not sure where the server is located, but I can play it in Australia.

• barasawabarasawa Member UncommonPosts: 618

Slow boring music, and way too long floating over a city from a viewpoint the players will probably never have.  Way to develop excitement guys.  :(

Maybe I'll give it a try anyway.

Lost my mind, now trying to lose yours...

• YaevinduskYaevindusk Member RarePosts: 2,094

Been trying to download this as an open beta participant for the past five days.  It keeps on saying there's a HTTP error or some such (tried running as admin and using compatibility mode).

Due to frequent travel in my youth, English isn't something I consider my primary language (and thus I obtained quirky ways of writing).  German and French were always easier for me despite my family being U.S. citizens for over a century.  Spanish I learned as a requirement in school, Japanese and Korean I acquired for my youthful desire of anime and gaming (and also work now).  I only debate in English to help me work with it (and limit things).  In addition, I'm not smart enough to remain fluent in everything and typically need exposure to get in the groove of things again if I haven't heard it in a while.  If you understand Mandarin, I know a little, but it has actually been a challenge and could use some help.

Also, I thoroughly enjoy debates and have accounts on over a dozen sites for this.  If you wish to engage in such, please put effort in a post and provide sources -- I will then do the same with what I already wrote (if I didn't) as well as with my responses to your own.  Expanding my information on a subject makes my stance either change or strengthen the next time I speak of it or write a thesis.  Allow me to thank you sincerely for your time.
  • TsuruTsuru Member UncommonPosts: 297
    Use the torrent download. Also it isnt falsely advertised, Europe and America can play, thats considered international.
  • harris195harris195 Member UncommonPosts: 21

is there any versions that can b played before the 1st of may

• Just when you thought Stormwind Keep couldn't have fewer polygons.
  • pl3dgepl3dge Member UncommonPosts: 183
    It's actually listed on Steam coming soon list for anyone interested in downloading it that way.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • YaevinduskYaevindusk Member RarePosts: 2,094

Finally got it downloading for me.  It's going at a fairly decent 3MB/s rate at the moment.

Due to frequent travel in my youth, English isn't something I consider my primary language (and thus I obtained quirky ways of writing).  German and French were always easier for me despite my family being U.S. citizens for over a century.  Spanish I learned as a requirement in school, Japanese and Korean I acquired for my youthful desire of anime and gaming (and also work now).  I only debate in English to help me work with it (and limit things).  In addition, I'm not smart enough to remain fluent in everything and typically need exposure to get in the groove of things again if I haven't heard it in a while.  If you understand Mandarin, I know a little, but it has actually been a challenge and could use some help.

Also, I thoroughly enjoy debates and have accounts on over a dozen sites for this.  If you wish to engage in such, please put effort in a post and provide sources -- I will then do the same with what I already wrote (if I didn't) as well as with my responses to your own.  Expanding my information on a subject makes my stance either change or strengthen the next time I speak of it or write a thesis.  Allow me to thank you sincerely for your time.
  • GrimulaGrimula Member UncommonPosts: 644

i loved the music in this game

was really cool when i played beta  i enjoyed my time in Ragnarok 2

• LrdEtriusLrdEtrius Member UncommonPosts: 95
    Originally posted by ouhi

↑ THIS.

Just after the end of the Beta, I've got a message from WP saying that I won't be able to play (brazillians at least won't play this game in WP servers).

At least for me, I can focus on continue playing FFXIV! XD

• FaelsunFaelsun Member UncommonPosts: 501

I have heard that Ragnorak online 2 is to Ragnorak, what GW2 is to GW.

An oversimplified arcade game.

They should start selling these new games with PS2 controllers.

• ChristianaChristiana Member UncommonPosts: 28
    you got region block