Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Poll: Names to replace the S word.

TimothyTierlessTimothyTierless ColumnistM, ORPosts: 2,163Member Uncommon

I hate that ugly word (stealth) so I decided it shall never be uttered in CU, this is known.

Comments

• TimothyTierlessTimothyTierless Columnist M, ORPosts: 2,163Member Uncommon

I vote Walkers, the Walking dead reference is too good to pass up.

• UOloverUOlover Mullica Hill, NJPosts: 327Member Common
    kamui

Originally posted by UOlover
    kamui

bless you

• GruntyGrunty Fort Worth, TXPosts: 7,043Member Uncommon
  • lolunaticlolunatic Mesa, AZPosts: 108Member
    how about vaporware?

Originally posted by lolunatic
    how about vaporware?

It might not be as "epic" as Wildstar but we can't all have dated graphics and typical gameplay at launch now can we?

• MyownGodMyownGod SydneyPosts: 205Member
    I demand "Wankers" to be put into the poll!!!

Not to sway things but COME ON walkers is by far the coolest term to yell into a headset while fighting.

• I voted Walkers but I have a (not so secret) love for the name "Bagginses." Especially since in WAR my friends and I referred to Shadow Warriors as "Legolases."
  • ZinzanZinzan NorthPosts: 1,351Member
    I don't see the option for Elitist-dont-add-on-my-fight-noob. Or the more populat I-zerged-to-rr9-now-I-am-a-hypocrite-dont-add-on-my-fights-noob option.

Expresso gave me a Hearthstone beta key.....I'm so happy :)

• KyleranKyleran Tampa, FLPosts: 19,987Member Uncommon
    Sleepers

In my day MMORPG's were so hard we fought our way through dungeons in the snow, uphill both ways.
    "I don't have one life, I have many lives" - Grunty
    Still currently "subscribed" to EVE, and only EVE!!!
    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• waynejr2waynejr2 West Toluca Lake, CAPosts: 4,473Member Uncommon
  • ReeseFlamelocksReeseFlamelocks Barstow, CAPosts: 43Member
    Stealth.

Played: UO, DAoC, Shadowbane, DDO, LOTRO, Aion, Rift, TERA
    Sampled: WoW, AoC, GW2, Vanguard, FF XIV, Neverwinter
    Playing: ESO

• meddyckmeddyck Athens, GAPosts: 1,140Member Uncommon
    I found the argument in my Tri-Realm abbreviation poll thread that we should just stick with old terms very persuasive. So the name should be "stealth."

Camelot Unchained Backer
    DAOC [retired]: R11 Cleric R11 Druid R11 Minstrel R9 Eldritch R6 Sorc R6 Scout R5 Healer

• Yeah, stealth works fine, too :)
  • GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Auburn, INPosts: 989Member Uncommon
    Stealth

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

• Squeak69Squeak69 Colorado Springs, COPosts: 956Member
    why is stelth a dirty word.

F2P may be the way of the future, but ya know they dont make them like they used toimage
    Proper Grammer & spelling are extra, corrections will be LOL at.

• JoekraJoekra BlieskastelPosts: 182Member
    What's wrong with stealth?
  • Originally posted by Squeak69

Emotions tend to flare sometimes when that word is used. But "veil walking" or whatever you want to call it is really just a variation of stealth, so why get all technical about it?

• OnomasOnomas Rock Hill, SCPosts: 1,128Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Axxar
    Originally posted by Squeak69

Emotions tend to flare sometimes when that word is used. But "veil walking" or whatever you want to call it is really just a variation of stealth, so why get all technical about it?

By who? The word has been used for a long long time, and there is nothing wrong with that word. Stop trying to change everything because you dont like something. Anyone that gets emotional over that word need to go outside and play for a few hours and take a breather!

• Originally posted by Onomas
    Originally posted by Squeak69

By who? The word has been used for a long long time, and there is nothing wrong with that word. Stop trying to change everything because you dont like something. Anyone that gets emotional over that word need to go outside and play for a few hours and take a breather!

By people who hate stealthers. But I'm not trying to change the everything, nor do I dislike stealth. There's no need for you to get all riled up over nothing.

Originally posted by Onomas
    Originally posted by Axxar Originally posted by Squeak69 why is stelth a dirty word.

I agree, but trust me, the kickstarter comments section went batty about the word that shall nay be spoken agaaaaain.

• OnomasOnomas Rock Hill, SCPosts: 1,128Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Tierless

Originally posted by Onomas

Originally posted by Squeak69 why is stelth a dirty word.

I agree, but trust me, the kickstarter comments section went batty about the word that shall nay be spoken agaaaaain.

Say it !!!

Come on you know you want to....

Say it.... say it now.....

S...s.....t......e...........

It will make you feel good

• BowbowDAoCBowbowDAoC Granby, QCPosts: 470Member

i wanted Shifters :D

cannot vote lol

Bowbow (kob hunter) Infecto (kob cave shammy) and Thurka (troll warrior) on Merlin/Midgard DAoC
    Thurka on WAR

• ego13ego13 Reno, NVPosts: 267Member

Stealth

It's not going anywhere, and not to worry it will NEVER be used inside CU.  (you'll find out why in 5 days)

Just because every car has similar features doesn't mean that Ferraris are copies of Model Ts. Progress requires failure and refining.