Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

new needs people to play with

d00fbysanchod00fbysancho Member Posts: 219
basically as title says i am only like lvl 6 warrior on the kaineng server willing to transfer to another server just need some laid back people to play with character name is ayukenshin hope to see you guys soon :D

Comments

• shingoukiehshingoukieh Member UncommonPosts: 126
    U will meet many people in game. If u really want to play with someone and for someone to show u ropes etc I'm on fort aspenwood
  • VorchVorch Member UncommonPosts: 793

I'll message you :) I'm on Anvil Rock, so you can guest there or I can guest by you.

As long as it's not WvW and you are in North America, we can do stuff together.

"As you read these words, a release is seven days or less away or has just happened within the last seven days— those are now the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria."...Guild Wars 2

• VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748
    If you have any interest at all in WvW, check out Jade Quarry and feel free to look me up with regards to FIRE, a dedicated WvW guild that has an absolute blast playing.

Oderint, dum metuant.

• d00fbysanchod00fbysancho Member Posts: 219
    I don't do pvp really anyway gw2 just plays enough for me to play it lol waiting on new pc
  • Gaia_HunterGaia_Hunter Member UncommonPosts: 3,066

By the way, if your account has no characters, it is free to change servers.

So you could delete your level 6 warrior if you so wished and move for free.

The cooldown to move again, characters or no characters, is 7 days,

Currently playing: GW2
    Going cardboard starter kit: Ticket to ride, Pandemic, Carcassonne, Dominion, 7 Wonders

deleted my character transfered to anvil rock so if anyone is on that server msg me name is ayukenshin
  • botrytisbotrytis Member RarePosts: 3,363
    Keep on trying! People will help - I have received so many guild invites, so keep on plugging.

IDK no one is responding in game at all