Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

most anticipated mmorpg of 2013 and somewhat beyond (with poll)

2»

Comments

• DocBrodyDocBrody Member UncommonPosts: 1,926

Hello,

I have been only waiting for World of Darkness, three years.

Other games I have high hopes for are EQNext and Star Citizen.

The end. As soon as these titles are out I'll quit my job.

Cheers,

Doc B

• grafhgrafh Member UncommonPosts: 320
    Archeage and Blade And soul, but i heard B&S got pushed back to 2014, which will kill it for me.
  • EmrendilEmrendil Member Posts: 199
    For me Neverwinter and Elder Scrolls Online.
  • eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317
    Poll added

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• EtherignisEtherignis Member UncommonPosts: 249
    Archeage, PSO2 i hope sega bring this out, BnS, Bless, Cabal 2 and next week neverwinter.
  • GardavsshadeGardavsshade Member UncommonPosts: 907

The MMO I really am waiting for isn't on your poll list...

FUO.

Hoping against hope on this one. Maybe FOX will allow it eventually.

Originally posted by Gardavsshade

The MMO I really am waiting for isn't on your poll list...

FUO.

Hoping against hope on this one. Maybe FOX will allow it eventually.

What is FUO?

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085

Vanguard 2.

But I guess it will be released in 2107 or some such.

• SiugSiug Member UncommonPosts: 1,257
    Currently TESO but I think that World of Darkness has the true potential to surprise me.
  • CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

Well i voted repop as that is out this year for sure and i am really looking forward to it.

Dont get me wrong there are others on the list that im looking forward to as well but we just dont know when they will be out.

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    I thought of selecting Scarlet Blade, but I figured the only one laughing would be me.  So I selected Wildstar instead.
  • GroovyFlowerGroovyFlower Member Posts: 1,245

Just wanne see results!

That means none that interest me hehe

And im also not playing any mmorpg at moment playing mainly solo games.

• QuirhidQuirhid Member UncommonPosts: 6,230

To my understanding WoD's development has been put to ice.

Voted for ES although I'm not really anticipating anything. It seemed like the most promising title on the poll - not that I'm terribly hyped about it either.

I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been -Wayne Gretzky

• ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534

you exclude CU but include world of darkness with "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"?

talk of a biased poll. not gonna answer

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

Originally posted by Thane

He did have CU on there, but removed it to make room for games that might not crash and burn before there's ever a playable demo.  No offense, but it took 6 days to make 200K in the past week on the CU KS, I don't see how that's a good sign.

WoD is in development, CU is not.  The exclamation marks definately show my bias, but the poll really isnt.

• BadSpockBadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 7,979
    FFXIV: ARR is on the top of my list for most anticipated MMORPG of 2013
  • DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818

If you randomly chose an answer....how would that change anything ? The poll was to show that SB's Ads are nonsense by showing just about every other game out there is more anticipated and it did it's job well.

Originally posted by DamonVile

If you randomly chose an answer....how would that change anything ? The poll was to show that SB's Ads are nonsense by showing just about every other game out there is more anticipated and it did it's job well.

It's still at 0 votes, no one even cast a joke vote (yet).  A bit of my faith in humanity has been restored.