Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How does the graphics compare to Neverwinter Nights 2?

DancingQueenDancingQueen Member Posts: 201

And also what do you think about the classes?

Please elaborate this is a forum after all.

Comments

• Sky427Sky427 Member UncommonPosts: 99
    Originally posted by DancingQueen

You're kidding right?

• DancingQueenDancingQueen Member Posts: 201
    Originally posted by Sky427

You're kidding right?

What makes you say that?

• deviltheorydeviltheory Member Posts: 33

You're kidding right?

What makes you say that?

He's saying that because it's two completely different games, made by two completely different developers.  Neverwinter has nothing to do with Neverwinter Nights outside of location (and you can correct me if I'm wrong about that).  That being said, I guess neverwinter looks better lol, it has been what, 6-7 years since Neverwinter Nights?

• botrytisbotrytis Member RarePosts: 3,363
    Originally posted by deviltheory

You're kidding right?

What makes you say that?

He's saying that because it's two completely different games, made by two completely different developers.  Neverwinter has nothing to do with Neverwinter Nights outside of location (and you can correct me if I'm wrong about that).  That being said, I guess neverwinter looks better lol, it has been what, 6-7 years since Neverwinter Nights?

I think the original game looks better, by far.

• RandomDownRandomDown Member UncommonPosts: 145

I'd say the graphics are significantly better, it has been quite a while since NWN2 and Cryptic can make games decent looking if not fun too.

Class wise, I'm kind of irked there is a shield fighter and a 2h weapon fighter. Personally I think it would have been neat to have had a tactical warlord with a 2her instead, so that more classes are represented. However I understand why they did what they did, so they can fill out all primary roles and secondary roles at launch. Although lol no rangers. Lot of people irked by that I hear. I'm looking forward to playing my DnD char =D.

There is an official wiki up by Curse with a fair amount of the info in it.

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Neverwinter_Wiki

Take a look.

Originally posted by botrytis

You're kidding right?

What makes you say that?

I was afraid of that.

• deviltheorydeviltheory Member Posts: 33

You're kidding right?

What makes you say that?

I was afraid of that.

My bad "bro".  i thought you were among the people that thought this was a sequel.

You're kidding right?

What makes you say that?

I was afraid of that.

My bad "bro".  i thought you were among the people that thought this was a sequel.

And you think that it is not?

People always talks about spiritual successors to games which has little in common and Neverwinter and Neverwinter Nights 2 obviously has nothing in commmon yet they take place in the same city in the same fantasy setting?

You can't beat the logic of the internet peeps.

• HorrorScopeHorrorScope Member UncommonPosts: 599

They are so different, I'm on that side of it and this isn't even spiritual.

I think Neverwinter gfx are better then NWN's. Neither were barn burners in their day.

The hard comparing part is one is over the shoulder, the other is top down.

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928

some shots here http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/382351/Neverwinter-SweetFx-Comparison-Shots-.html

character models are so so but overall game looks good at max settings and plays very well at max settings(on my system).. 

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg