Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Oceanic Guilds?

ev1lb0bev1lb0b Member UncommonPosts: 37
The game is looking like it's going to suck up a fair bit of my time so time to start looking for a guild for myself and friends.....any Aus/NZ guilds looking for members?

Comments

• nevidenneviden Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Also looking for the same thing, I'm based in NZ. Don't seem to be any guilds for Oceanic at the moment.
  • ev1lb0bev1lb0b Member UncommonPosts: 37
    Heroes Of Neverwinter is based in AUS, I applied....you might want to do the same.
  • AnokiiAnokii Member Posts: 3
    Wouldn't happen to have a link or any contact means you can share?

These are not the signatures you are looking for..!!!

• nevidenneviden Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I've found HoN here: http://heroesofneverwinter.enjin.com/home - Have also applied myself.
  • ArateiAratei Member Posts: 1

Resonance is an Aus/NZ guild that is playing Neverwinter, though we aren't recruiting officially for it. We are an Oceanic multi-gaming community, and are currently playing Guild Wars 2 as our main game, but looking at ESO and Wildstar in the future.

If you are interested, check out [url]resonancegaming.com.au[/url]. We are taking apps for people looking at being part of an awesome community and playing our main games mostly, but we do have a pretty active Neverwinter group at the moment.