Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A decent MMO with class

BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629
Well at least we have something decent up and coming soon.  The rest of the Kickstarter crap flying around is getting obnoxious.  Feel like I am walking down the street being harassed by beggers wanting change for thier cup.
"The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

Comments

• H0urg1assH0urg1ass Member EpicPosts: 2,380
    I've been involved in two kickstarters so far and both of the games are turning out to be crap.  From this point on I will pay for finished products that I want to play instead of dumping my money in and playing russian roulette to see if a good game ends up in the chamber when they're ready to pull the trigger.
  • AkerbeltzAkerbeltz Member UncommonPosts: 170
    Originally posted by h0urg1ass
    I've been involved in two kickstarters so far and both of the games are turning out to be crap.  From this point on I will pay for finished products that I want to play instead of dumping my money in and playing russian roulette to see if a good game ends up in the chamber when they're ready to pull the trigger.

RIsk is one of the features that define investments, the former is attached to the latter. Question is wheter risk is worth the taking for a particular investment, a game as it's the case.

As The Repopulation case shows us, I think it may well be.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

• zanebergeronzanebergeron Member UncommonPosts: 80
    I am watching both repop and greedmonger which sounds amazing, hopefully neither of these wil be crap.

CURRENTLY PLAYING |GW2|
    PLAYED UO:SWG:EQ2:GW:WoW:CoH:Lotro:AoC:Vanguard:Horizons:RIFT:swtor:Shadowbane and I'm sure a few others
    WATCHING:EQ Next : Wildstar:Archage :WoD
    WISHING FOR: A UO Remake
    HAPPILY PLAYING ONLINE SINCE 97.