Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AoW or AoW? different or the same?

CalvinAMiCalvinAMi Member Posts: 8

Age of Wushu or Age of Wulin?

I know they are made by different companys, but are they basically pretty much the same game?

Curious what you guys think of them comparibly?

Age of Wulin

Comments

• VonatarVonatar Member UncommonPosts: 723
    Age of Wulin is not released yet.
  • DraGzielDraGziel Member UncommonPosts: 67
    As far as I know, it is the same game provided by two different publishers. They might have a few differences here and there (cash shop, events, maybe some system changes etc), however the core of the game remains the same!
  • CalvinAMiCalvinAMi Member Posts: 8

Yes... I know Wulin is not released yet.

I am currently downloading Wushu right now.

I am just wondering if Wulin is shaping up to be a better game.

I suppose i'll just have to wait until it is released and try botht for myself.

• CalvinAMiCalvinAMi Member Posts: 8
    Thank you DraGziel =)
  • DraGzielDraGziel Member UncommonPosts: 67
    Originally posted by CalvinAMi
    Thank you DraGziel =)

No problem 

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888

Age of Wushu is version released in North America, wheras Age of Wulin is version released in Europe.

They are the same game. There might be minor differences with implementation of cash shop, the server locations will be different (Wushu in North America, Wulin will likely be in Europe), and the translations from Chinese version could be different. But the game itself is same.

That is assuming Wulin gets ever released. Wulin's publisher GPotato was bought by Webzen at the start of this year, and since then it's started to look uncertain.