Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which race would you like to play?

Comments

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Originally posted by DaezAster
    Good to see such an even split. If I play I would probably be going nord as that's what I allways played in tes games :)

From all the post games polls I have seen, it always seems close. But I would bet dallars to donuts that the faction with the most dark/evil look will have the most players. DAoC it was Midguard, WoW was the Hord, SWToR it was the Sith, Warhammer it was Destruction. It may balance out later but to start from what I have seen of new MMOs it wont =-)

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Originally posted by ShakyMo
    Just out of interest

What are you playing Jason?

The forums?

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• NL-RikkertNL-Rikkert Member UncommonPosts: 134

Breton FTW (Ranger / Assassin, probably vampire)

afterwards Nord (Werewolf Barbarian) and Dunmer (Mage / Necromancer) 

STOOPID
    When someone does something so utterly moronic that it kills your brain cells at the very thought of it.

• ShakyMoShakyMo Member CommonPosts: 7,207
    Albion had the most players in daoc (and were the most goody goody imo)
  • VorchVorch Member UncommonPosts: 793

I wanna be an Elder Scroll. That way lore will keep me forever OP and never nerfed.

"As you read these words, a release is seven days or less away or has just happened within the last seven days— those are now the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria."...Guild Wars 2

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629
    I chose Woodelf as I am one with nature and the woodfolk kin ;)
    "The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

Maybe it was just the 2 servers I played on, midgaurd outnumbered my faction 3 and sometimes 4 to 1 and I played Ab =-)

• JasonJJasonJ Member Posts: 395
    Just out of interest

Sorry, thats off topic, shouldnt answer and it would lend credit to those that whine when someone hints at not having TES choices when they see what I am playing does have it and it would cause hate of epic proportions.

Lol

Off topic

Couldn't make this stuff up
  • HersaintHersaint Member UncommonPosts: 366

Ebonheart, Black Marsh Argonian specializing in poison. @nd choice is Orc Shaman

Lol

Off topic

Couldn't make this stuff up

Ya Im laughing so hard I am crying. 8`-D

Originally posted by JasonJ
    Just out of interest

Sorry, thats off topic, shouldnt answer and it would lend credit to those that whine when someone hints at not having TES choices when they see what I am playing does have it and it would cause hate of epic proportions.

Now I'm curious as I love games with meaningful choices, do tell...

I guessing gw2
  • ZedTheRockZedTheRock Member UncommonPosts: 176
    Hoping I find a guild that is going Ebonheart Pact so I can play my favorite race in any game the Dunmer (Dark Elf).  If that fails then I will go Bosmer (Wood Elf) or Breton (Half-Elf).

SUP

I guessing gw2

No my guess is the faction/race combo he want is there and an option for him.

@ Shaky, I suspect the same..(GW2)

Originally posted by CoNk3r

Probably it´s just me, but i´m not into this cr--p again. Looks like a SWTOR 2, in terms of character diversity. It does not matter if you play as a human or orc, they look all the same, just diffrent texture/skins, same hieght, weight.. never saw an anorexic orc. But maybe i´m wrong...

Give me a Goblin or a dwarf! FFS Sick of playing as a human, again...

http://saved.im/mtkxntc0ytb2/teso-races1.png

Argonian and Khajit are not human.  As for the rest then it sticks to the lore of the game just as SWTOR did.  Want to play some exotic race, then play some exotic game.  I hear Tera has poopori and WoW has Pandas.

SUP

• marganculosmarganculos Member UncommonPosts: 334

my favorite... trolls :P

I guessing gw2

Then PM me and find out, the butthurt here started quick just from answering the OPs question, if I answered, these guys wouldnt be able to sit for a week because someone isnt trapped in the same box as they are.

Originally posted by Nanfoodle

Maybe it was just the 2 servers I played on, midgaurd outnumbered my faction 3 and sometimes 4 to 1 and I played Ab =-)

Def your server, most servers (the 2 I played on Guinevere and Nimue) the Albs were the largest faction.  Mid was usually 3rd Hib 2nd.

SUP

Just out of interest

While I do not agree with Nan on you "hating" on the game I do wonder why even post in the sub forums of a game you obviously do not like?  What do you get out of it, what agenda do you have?

SUP

I guessing gw2

Then PM me and find out, the butthurt here started quick just from answering the OPs question, if I answered, these guys wouldnt be able to sit for a week because someone isnt trapped in the same box as they are.

Usually the butthurt are those who bring up the topic of being butthurt...anyway.. we're all gamers here, if you know of a better option for a TES style of play in MMO format speak up.

Originally posted by Distopia
    I guessing gw2

Usually the butthurt are those who bring up the topic of being butthurt...anyway.. we're all gamers here, if you know of a better option for TES style play in MMO format speak up.

Was hoping you would say that, not being a hypocrit I am sure you would then agree that those that usually bring up hate, are the haters. Seeing as how all I did was answer the OPs question, what race I would like to play and adding why...it sure did bring out the hate....to the point where people even demanded to know what other games I play!

Thanks!

PS. Answer your last question many times in other threads only to get more hate from the exact same people who want nothing more than another DaoC game and everyone and everything else be damned. Some people just cant handle opinions without getting all...pissy.

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Originally posted by ZedTheRock
    Originally posted by Nanfoodle

Def your server, most servers (the 2 I played on Guinevere and Nimue) the Albs were the largest faction.  Mid was usually 3rd Hib 2nd.

Yeah. I played Albion in Guin also. We were the largest most of the time but it did vary and wasn't as unbalanced as others. Very early on, before there were many 50s and before the CC nerfs, "Stungard" was dominant for a while.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• clumsytoes44clumsytoes44 Member UncommonPosts: 463
    I f I get the game (good possiblitiy) my main will be dunmar, although i'm a altoholic so i'll have multiple toon's of different races.