Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Looking for an adorable browser game? :)

haru23haru23 ManilaPosts: 5Member
The Open Beta of Angels' Wrath started April 7th, 2013 at 7:00 PM PST
imagePlay from here to experience the fun: http://angelswrath.lekool.com/

aw1.jpg

Angels Wrath has cute and adorable styled characters, simple game play and compelling storyline. Boasting of a new graphic engine, many experts believe Angels Wrath to have the best graphic out in the ARPG genre.

In the game, players are able to choose one of four classes -- Berserker, Archer, Dancer, Monk -- to develop their characters through spirit training, quest exploring, and skill learning. Meanwhile, players can make new friends, participate in various social events and team up to fight against monsters and NPC bosses. Each class has unique ability. The game features traditional MMO features like Dungeon system, Arena System, Player Vs Player and Player Vs NPC battles, Equipment, Pet and Mount system, to make players immersed in the game for hoursimage.  (cited from lekoolgames)

Comments

• haru23haru23 ManilaPosts: 5Member
    Kindly answer the poll if you already tried the game. If you haven't tried yet, PLAY NOW!  http://angelswrath.lekool.com/ 
  • bambuchabambucha BilbaoPosts: 19Member

omg its a new, totally unique game. it even comes with 4 classes !!! 

seriously, just go away.

• geelgeel GroningenPosts: 90Member
    I actually tried this. All I had to do was click continue, everything is autopathed, INCLUDING COMBAT lol. Is this a new trend? And does this continue throughout the game? I hope it was just the  tutorial area but I didn't get through it because it felt silly to just autopath through the game. If it is not then I will go back and try again. 

@geel Hi geel, well yeah honestly the game will start that way and the game does really have autopath. I dont know but it seems that it's the trend for browser based mmorpg nowadays. And I dont suggest this for everyone, I just suggest this game for those who want to have fun and just enjoy. I can say that its easy to play especially for new gamers image

But if you do like more challenging games, I suggest you go for the downloadable ones, especially if you're already an expert gamer image but you may also give the game a chance. 

Originally posted by geel
    I actually tried this. All I had to do was click continue, everything is autopathed, INCLUDING COMBAT lol. Is this a new trend? And does this continue throughout the game? I hope it was just the  tutorial area but I didn't get through it because it felt silly to just autopath through the game. If it is not then I will go back and try again. 

Hi geel, well yeah honestly the game will start that way and the game does really have autopath. I dont know but it seems that it's the trend for browser based mmorpg nowadays. And I dont suggest this for everyone, I just suggest this game for those who want to have fun and just enjoy. I can say that its easy to play especially for new gamers image

But if you do like more challenging games, I suggest you go for the downloadable ones, especially if you're already an expert gamer image but you may also give the game a chance.

• Lovely_LalyLovely_Laly genevaPosts: 734Member

one more anime game?=P

try before buy, even if it's a game to avoid bad surprises.
    Worst surprises for me: Aion, GW2

Originally posted by Lovely_Laly

one more anime game?=P

Kinda look like an anime game :) but It's not an anime game. If you know crystal saga? It's much more like that, its easy to play :) 

Btw I like your signature "try before buy, even if it's a game to avoid bad surprises." (That's why sometimes browser games have an edge, no need to buy or download )

Haven't tried AION but it seems nice on videos and ads though. Haha thanks for making me aware that its not that good :)

• geelgeel GroningenPosts: 90Member

I like you haru :D

But I would describe myself an expert gamer I suppose. And as such this game is not for me. Thanks for the advice though! Hope you gather a crowd here. It did seem like there are a LOT of players already ingame. So enjoy!