Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Im so happy.The best mmo finally comes out

Comments

• Lovely_LalyLovely_Laly Member UncommonPosts: 734

almost each game is very best before it starts. =D

let's talk about like 2-3 months after release (not beta=D)

try before buy, even if it's a game to avoid bad surprises.
    Worst surprises for me: Aion, GW2

• wordizwordiz Member Posts: 464
    Not gonna say best, but it's a fun game. I can't wait to start playing either!
  • ComafComaf Member UncommonPosts: 1,150
    Originally posted by gonewild

Hi everyone i was waiting for this game long enough.Finally we will have the oportunity to play the game and play it totaly free.

This is the best moment of my life.This game is awesome.I was looking for a game to be better  than wow and neverwinter is the game that will change everything.

Thank you cryptic for the best mmo yet.

I wanted to share my enthusiasm with the great mmorpg community.

Anyone knows when the open beta starts  for non founders?

Did your boss at Cryptic make you do this? ;p

If not, well then, grats on the best moment of your life.  Personally for me it was when my kid was born, but call me crazy.

• red_cruiserred_cruiser Member UncommonPosts: 486
    Originally posted by Lovely_Laly

almost each game is very best before it starts. =D

let's talk about like 2-3 months after release (not beta=D)

Thankfully for Cryptic, the game will probably be in open beta for quite a long time since it is virtually indistinguishable from what a release would look like for them.

But I'm sure that Cryptic will be proud of releasing the best MMORPG ever into the somewhat nebulous cloud of F2P Open Beta. 

• korent1991korent1991 Member UncommonPosts: 1,364

the game is fun to some extent and I already have my "short" character story to copy and paste in character creation.

It's not really the best mmorpg ever but my focus is anyways on the foundry and I think I'll be spending the most time there :D

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."
    -------------------------------

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,627
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus
    Originally posted by ZedTheRock

While I am going to be playing and I did purchase the $60 Founder pack to support the game it is in no way the best MMO ever.  It was a very fun game but it is limited in almost all deep MMO systems but hopefully with the Foundry it will extend the shelf life of the average Themepark MMO.

Open Beta for non-Founders is the 30th.

Look at it like this, ...

Its free, atleast to me it is, starting at 30th April, certainly not the best game ever, but i am expecting a lot from the community and the foundry.

Foundry will add lots of great player created content... I plan on spending my days converting D&D campanges/modules over as best as possible.

"The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030

Hi everyone i was waiting for this game long enough.Finally we will have the oportunity to play the game and play it totaly free.

This is the best moment of my life.This game is awesome.I was looking for a game to be better  than wow and neverwinter is the game that will change everything.

The best moment of your life?!  Very sweet life!

Edit: to try and avoid another temp ban..

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

• Allacore69Allacore69 Member Posts: 839

Originally posted by Golelorn
    Best MMO ever, and you've never played? Um, ok.
    I played the game. I was an alpha tester and silverstar. Just come over to the forums at neverwinter and check. I am @mandodo69 on the Neverwinter Forums.
  • WhitebeardsWhitebeards Member Posts: 778
    Mmorpg.com where even enthusiasm brings hate and personal attacks.
  • ArakaziArakazi Member UncommonPosts: 911
    This is the best moment of my life too! Finnishing my degree, getting married, losing my virginity and the birth of my son all pale in comparison!

Originally posted by GwapoJosh
    Originally posted by gonewild Hi everyone i was waiting for this game long enough.Finally we will have the oportunity to play the game and play it totaly free. This is the best moment of my life.This game is awesome.I was looking for a game to be better  than wow and neverwinter is the game that will change everything. Thank you cryptic for the best mmo yet. I wanted to share my enthusiasm with the great mmorpg community. Anyone knows when the open beta starts  for non founders?
    The best moment of your life?!  I'm sorry but your life must be crap..

No need to be a troll because he has enthusiasm about something he likes. That's rude.
  • WaidenWaiden Member UncommonPosts: 500

It may be the best cryptic'S mmorpg yet but it has tooooo far away from best mmorpg.

Bud glad to hear there are players who enjoys it so much. Have fun and good luck mate. I am passing this one for sure.

Originally posted by Allacore69

Originally posted by gonewild Hi everyone i was waiting for this game long enough.Finally we will have the oportunity to play the game and play it totaly free. This is the best moment of my life.This game is awesome.I was looking for a game to be better  than wow and neverwinter is the game that will change everything. Thank you cryptic for the best mmo yet. I wanted to share my enthusiasm with the great mmorpg community. Anyone knows when the open beta starts  for non founders?
    No need to be a troll because he has enthusiasm about something he likes. That's rude.

He is the obvious troll..  I'm surprised that you couldn't see that.

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,627
    Originally posted by Arakazi
    This is the best moment of my life too! Finnishing my degree, getting married, losing my virginity and the birth of my son all pale in comparison!

I am sorry to hear that, my condolences on the marriage and child on the way.

"The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

Originally posted by Arakazi

If all those things happened in that order, that is pretty rare nowadays ;)

• JoekraJoekra Member Posts: 182
    While I'm looking forward to try it because it's a solid full featured mmo with foundry I think OP exaggurates slightly.

Originally posted by Allacore69  

He is the obvious troll..  I'm surprised that you couldn't see that.
    Obviously, you sir are the troll for smashing peoples enthusiasm's for things they like.

Originally posted by DMKano
    OPs first and last post?Not suspicious at all.
    Well givin the bashing he got I would not respond either.
  • WhitebeardsWhitebeards Member Posts: 778
    Originally posted by DMKano

OPs first and last post?

Not suspicious at all.

All these personal attcks for simply showing his excitement...i would be actually surprised if he posts again.

• KaspanovaKaspanova Member UncommonPosts: 61
    Originally posted by Maelzrael
    New member with 1 post with a completly off the wall over the top non-descriptive review of what will most likely be an average-at-best game... Cryptic employee anyone? >.>

Quotes like this make you look really, really dumb.

• McGamerMcGamer Member UncommonPosts: 1,073

While I don't agree it is the best MMO ever, I can recognize what it's like to find a game you really like. I hope the game does well for those who enjoy it.

I originally purchased the Hero of the North package, but got my money refunded after seeing the lack of progress the game was making in beta. I find the game a improvement as far as Cryptic goes, but it is mediocre at best as far as the level of tech that is available in modern MMOs.

(Personally, I am looking forward to 'Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn'. Sure, SE stumbled with the original 1.0 version, but that is only one game in all of the other successful games SE has ever done. So I have no doubts the new game will do better since they are remaking it with a whole new team.)

• PsyMike3dPsyMike3d Member UncommonPosts: 388

just... LOL

• DrinkingbearDrinkingbear Member Posts: 60
    Can't wait to play. I bought the 20$ pack.I hope someone  gets to work on "Against the Giants" or 'Decent into the Depths of the Earth". It's gonna be fun to just to try out all the different modules people will try to make. Hope to see you guys on the other side. Game on.
  • KaspanovaKaspanova Member UncommonPosts: 61
    I finish work 5 hours after beta starts, urrrgh. seeya in there !
  • geelgeel Member UncommonPosts: 93

I am also very much looking forward to the game. But I am having real difficulty creating an account :S

I didn't wanna start a new thread because of just this but does anybody else have problems? Apparently I already have a perfect world account from long ago with forgotten details. But when I want to retreive details I don't get any mail. I apparently have had this problem before because both my email addresses are already used somehow. But when I want to retreive my details on 1 of them it says it is not even used. But it is.. 

I don't want to make a new e-mail account just for this game.