Hi guys, im looking for a new pvp focused game. Doesn't have to be an mmorpg, can be just a multiplayer game.
Here the games i've played and enjoyed:
- Lineage 2 - played for 2 years that was my first mmorpg. Absolutely love open world pvp, pk, politics and dramas between clans and overall pvp content. But hate endless grind, balance issues and overall pve content.
- PlaneSide 2 - awesome game, playing it from time to time now but i feel like there are lack of content in the game, so it fits more hop into quick battle play for an hour or two and logoff playstyle. Nothing to do besides that.
- League of Legends - playing it currently for 1 year. Amazing game - no grind, pure pvp, good balance, honest f2p not pay to win but im getting a little tired of the game and awful community.
- Team Fortress 2 - played it for sometime, super fun game but i feel like i played it enough for now.
- Left 4 Dead 2 - awesome game as well but same as team fortress 2 i played it enough for a while.
Games i've tried and didn't like:
- WoW - feels outdated and didn't hooked me up at all
- Path of Exile - i'm not really into diablo-type games, game looks nice but in the end it just endless repetitve grind without much goal. PvP is bad.
- EVE - not my setting and game feels too complicated
- Guild Wars 2 - tried it during free trial, looks nice but from what i understand it still 80% dull grind, dumb quests and just running around the map and maybe 20% pvp.
Ok i guess i'm looking for something like a Lineage and League but without dull grind and excessive pve. I'm not against pve completely as long as there goal in it(better lvls and better equip for advantage in pvp) and it is not dull(dumb repetitive kill 1000 monsters quests) and it doesn't take ages to get farmed and equiped. Although grind in lineage was horrible people would fight for best spots, you can get ganked by enemy clan or Pkers and thats what was make it tolerable and exciting.
I like controls like in league and lineage where you controlling hero with mouse(not wsad) and skills bound to keyboard. I want some mathcrafting and theorycrafting with items and stats, clasess(what is best way to beat certain class etc.) but nothing overcomplicated. PvP is mandatory.
Thanks in advance!