Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Please Post All TSW Buddy Key Requests Here.

1293032343586

Comments

  • Path4Path4 cfhPosts: 35Member

    HI, I want to see if I should buy this game.  If anyone has a key it would be greatly appreciated.  

     

    Email is bugs77ca@hotmail.com thanks.

  • ArkainArkain Tampa, FLPosts: 490Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Spitz.com

    Hi,

    I would like to try TSW so if someone has buddy key left, I could use it :)

    Thanks,

    email: spitz@oululainen.com

    Buddy key sent, have fun.

    image
  • ArkainArkain Tampa, FLPosts: 490Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by bugs77ca

    HI, I want to see if I should buy this game.  If anyone has a key it would be greatly appreciated.  

     

    Email is bugs77ca@hotmail.com thanks.

    Buddy key sent, have fun.

    image
  • Spitz.comSpitz.com NonePosts: 2Member

    The key just arrived.

    Thanks Arkain!

  • Path4Path4 cfhPosts: 35Member

    Wow that was fast.

     

    Thank you Arkain!

  • WulfsterlolWulfsterlol BelfastPosts: 2Member

    Hey guys.

    Same situation as others, would like to try this game before I decide to throw down the cash for two copies.

    I wish to play with my partner as we play all of our mmo's together, so if someone could throw two buddy keys to wulfyreviews@hotmail.com. I would be forever in your debt!.

    Also if anyone knows if the buddy keys are region specific that would also be helpful!.

     

    Thanks.

  • ArkainArkain Tampa, FLPosts: 490Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Wulfsterlol

    Hey guys.

    Same situation as others, would like to try this game before I decide to throw down the cash for two copies.

    I wish to play with my partner as we play all of our mmo's together, so if someone could throw two buddy keys to wulfyreviews@hotmail.com. I would be forever in your debt!.

    Also if anyone knows if the buddy keys are region specific that would also be helpful!.

     

    Thanks.

    Buddy key sent, have fun.

    image
  • WulfsterlolWulfsterlol BelfastPosts: 2Member

    Hey.

    Thanks dude!

    If someone could send one to my partner at 'law_valenti@hotmail.co.uk'. That would be awesome!.

     

    Thanks again :)

  • DwarfZZZDwarfZZZ MadridPosts: 197Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Wulfsterlol

    Hey.

    Thanks dude!

    If someone could send one to my partner at 'law_valenti@hotmail.co.uk'. That would be awesome!.

     

    Thanks again :)

    Sent!

    My FFXIV ARR referral code for new EU accounts: UYXTV3K3

  • GIAMMIGIAMMI SudburyPosts: 3Member
    I would also like to try the game before i buy it I would greatly appreciate a key thanks! my email is giammi72@hotmail.com
  • majorburgursmajorburgurs Montesano, WAPosts: 8Member

    My gf are lookin for new games, anyone have a buddy key that we could get, possibly 2.  We spent money on games that we play for a few hours and decide it wasnt worth it, ie defiance, swtor, gw2

    halonpw@hotmail.com

    herbmctoke@hotmail.com

  • DwarfZZZDwarfZZZ MadridPosts: 197Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by majorburgurs

    My gf are lookin for new games, anyone have a buddy key that we could get, possibly 2.  We spent money on games that we play for a few hours and decide it wasnt worth it, ie defiance, swtor, gw2

    halonpw@hotmail.com

    herbmctoke@hotmail.com

    I've sent you the keys. Have fun!

    My FFXIV ARR referral code for new EU accounts: UYXTV3K3

  • GamerDude5GamerDude5 Spokane Valley, WAPosts: 29Member
    I would appreciate it if I could get a buddy key. I would love to try this game out.
  • DwarfZZZDwarfZZZ MadridPosts: 197Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by GamerDude5
    I would appreciate it if I could get a buddy key. I would love to try this game out.

    Sure, give us an e-mail address. The invite is sent by e-mail.

    My FFXIV ARR referral code for new EU accounts: UYXTV3K3

  • ArkainArkain Tampa, FLPosts: 490Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by GIAMMI
    I would also like to try the game before i buy it I would greatly appreciate a key thanks! my email is giammi72@hotmail.com

    Buddy key sent, have fun.

    image
  • ArkainArkain Tampa, FLPosts: 490Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Arkain

    Repost:

    This is just an FYI for those that don't know:

    To generate a buddy key, an email email address is needed, to send it to.

    That is how The Secret World buddy key system works, The curent player enters an email address

    and the system sends out the key to that address.

    Edit: 

    The system does show the key after it is sends it.

    Remember, you can always make a gameing yahoo or gmail, or etc..... email account for us to send the key to.

    By the way, I do not think that one can use multiple buddy keys to keep the same account alive (just sayin).

    Just reposting this (on the new page).

    image
  • lzanonlzanon Winter Haven, FLPosts: 316Member Uncommon
    I want to give this game out. if you can send a code to Shadowzanon@gmail.com
  • lordtooterlordtooter ghfgh, NHPosts: 28Member

    I'd like to try this! I'm picking it as soon as possible, I just want to make sure it's fun first.

    leeoccleshaw@gmail.com , cheers! :)

  • rigo2315rigo2315 Round Rock, TXPosts: 19Member
    Invite sent! Have fun image
  • lordtooterlordtooter ghfgh, NHPosts: 28Member
    Thanks a lot!
  • rigo2315rigo2315 Round Rock, TXPosts: 19Member
    Originally posted by lzanon
    I want to give this game out. if you can send a code to Shadowzanon@gmail.com

    Invite sent! Enjoy

  • rigo2315rigo2315 Round Rock, TXPosts: 19Member
    Originally posted by lordtooter
    Thanks a lot!

    No problem, hope you enjoy it and get it!

  • ArchSageTDMArchSageTDM Anaheim, CAPosts: 2Member
    I would like to give the game a shot, so if anyone could send a key to me at archsagetdm@yahoo.com, it would be greatly appreciated :)
  • ZerdZerd Flagstaff, AZPosts: 25Member
    Originally posted by ArchSageTDM
    I would like to give the game a shot, so if anyone could send a key to me at archsagetdm@yahoo.com, it would be greatly appreciated :)

     

    Key sent

  • ArchSageTDMArchSageTDM Anaheim, CAPosts: 2Member
    Originally posted by Zerd
    Originally posted by ArchSageTDM
    I would like to give the game a shot, so if anyone could send a key to me at archsagetdm@yahoo.com, it would be greatly appreciated :)

     

    Key sent

    Thanks!!!

Sign In or Register to comment.