Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bitcoin!?

Sooooo.... when will we be able to pay for games and subscriptions with Bitcoin?

If you don't know what Bitcoin is then GooGle it.

For that matter I set out a dare for all devs to be the first to use Bitcoin as the in game currency for their mmo. ;)

Comments

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    Bitcoin would be terrible as a dollar substitute.  It is too valuable a currency by comparison.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

Did the Op think this out entirely?

If so what is your logic behind it,because i see a terrible idea waiting to happen.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• RealedazedRealedazed Member UncommonPosts: 105
    There are a few games that accept bitcoins. A Tale in the Desert accepts it as payment (or did last time i played) and Wurm Online has a coin mining program. Those are just two that I can think of.
  • PyndaPynda Member UncommonPosts: 856

sealswithclubs for no questions asked bitcoin poker. You don't even have to give an email addie.

• 77lolmac7777lolmac77 Member UncommonPosts: 492
    it will never happen with gaming companies because the Feds are starting to develop ways to tax it for legit companies in the US so it's not really worth using over dollars