Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Stormtalon's Lair (lvl 17-22 dungeon)

GrohmmGrohmm ParisPosts: 7Member

Here are the first screenshots of Stormtalon's Lair which is one of the first dungeon of the story !

Enjoy : http://imgur.com/a/rmu4h#0  !!

Comments

• DMKanoDMKano Gamercentral, AKPosts: 8,506Member Uncommon
    Stormtalon - sounds like a mix between Rifts last expansion and an EQ PvP server.
  • SharessSharess Victoria, BCPosts: 271Member Common
    Looks like an interesting dungeon.

Sharess Dragonstar - Midgard
    Grievance is recruiting.
  • JoekraJoekra BlieskastelPosts: 182Member
    Hoping for a play through with comments by the devs. Maybe after the Arkship EU.
  • HrothaHrotha -Posts: 821Member
    Originally posted by DMKano
    Stormtalon - sounds like a mix between Rifts last expansion and an EQ PvP server.

Good for you - but what exactly do you get out of "sounds like" ?

Cheese sounds like cow and micro-organisms. Still cheese is cheese and not perceived as a cow or micro-organisms.

• DjildjameshDjildjamesh maasdijkPosts: 406Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by 4bsolute

Cheese sounds like cow and micro-organisms. Still cheese is cheese and not perceived as a cow or micro-organisms.

How does cheese sound like micro-organism  -_-a ..... ?

• DMKanoDMKano Gamercentral, AKPosts: 8,506Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Djildjamesh

Umm yeah, I am confused.

Ok I will break it down:

Storm Legion + Tallon Zek = Stormtalon

I was just poking fun at how uncreative the dungeon name is.
  • NikopolNikopol The ZonePosts: 626Member Uncommon

Umm yeah, I am confused. Ok I will break it down: Storm Legion + Tallon Zek = Stormtalon I was just poking fun at how uncreative the dungeon name is.

Do not think of the word "cheese" but actually of how the dairy food product itself made! :)

• TorvalTorval Oregon CountryPosts: 7,192Member Uncommon

Umm yeah, I am confused. Ok I will break it down: Storm Legion + Tallon Zek = Stormtalon I was just poking fun at how uncreative the dungeon name is.

I got it if no one else did.  The first thing I thought when I saw the pictures (before I read the comments) was, wow this looks like every other dungeon.  The atmospherics look nice and stylized, but beneath that veneer is the same dungeon shtuff.  Boring.

Traditional dungeons are like ! quests.  It's not that they're bad but the generic deliver is getting boring.  If all this game does is borrow a flavor of action combat and marry that to the standard themepark template it will not bode well for them.  Trion tried that with Rift and look where they're at now - scraping by with mediocre success in what has turned out to be a bland game.

Sometimes I read features about the game and they sound interesting (the jumping and low gravity, role/class specific content) and other times I read about a feature (dungeons, raids, progression, itemization) and think oh man, copy/paste.

• Sho0terMcgavinSho0terMcgavin Harrisburg, PAPosts: 301Member
    Thanks for taking the time to share this link with us.