It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Well, were fast approaching the end of the ride. So, what is left? What do we want to see? What type of information would you like to see before the KS ends?
1. Unveil the Authurs
2. Unveil all launch class rough concepts/ideas including BSC Stealth. At this point we have no idea how tanks, dps, or healers will work since they are all being refined for a PVP game. That is scary for a lot of people who may be on the fence about the KS.
3. Talk about the monthly sub concepts. Also scary for people on the fence.
4. Talk about Water system. I dream of battling a guild named RIver Rats to protect my barge!
5. RVR/Combat Specifics. Again, scary for fence sitters (given they are brave and well balanced, sitting on a fence is both risky and difficult).
6. What do Dragons do/more lore info? To quote Brian, "Not cool man, not cool", this genre lives for dragons, (Walken voice) I gotta have more Dragon...info.
7. Will we see Dev interaction with the players in game? That would simply be cool. Storms have been mentioned for balance, but I wanna get owned by a giant dev dragon or godly warrior!
8. This one is probably the single most important thing to a certain niche among our niche...will we be able to sit...in chairs!? It's...it's been so long, so, so long...
9. How will Inns/Taverns work? Like SWG? Social hub, dancing, drinks, music, healing, buffs, mini games? This one is my personal bias. I recognize how much they added to the SWG community, they became the social hub, the glue. You could log on and find an empty server, but that tavern was still rockin. EVE merely mentioned adding such a feature, and fans haven't stopped begging for it non-stop for years.
So, what are you waiting for? What do you want to see in the next 9 days?
I think thats it, man I'm spent, and I didn't even do anything other than read and anticipate. I can't imagine how the CU Crew is feeling. When this is all said and done, win or lose, they deserve a pizza party, with ice cream and cake for dessert!