Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to get RIFT + Storm Legion + 30 days FOR FREE

SereloSerelo Member UncommonPosts: 3

Hey guys,

at the moment you can get RIFT + Storm Legion AddOn + 30 days of playtime for free. What do you have to do?

1. [mod edit]

2. Download RIFT trough your TRION account.

3. Create a raptr account on www.raptr.com

4. Download the raptr desktop app

5. Activate RIFT as game in your raptr account

6. Start playing RIFT Lite (for free) and let your gametime track by raptr desktop app

7. Once you reach the RIFT rank "Experienced" in raptr, you can claim your free copy of RIFT: Storm Legion, including 30 days of free playtime!

More information: http://raptr.com/rewards/rift-storm-legion

Have fun!!!! :-)

Any questions? Post here ;-)

Comments

• ThorkuneThorkune Member UncommonPosts: 1,969
    Good of you to post that here. Rift is a good game in my opinion.
  • birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314
    Dont do it. Looks phishy to me.
    Originally posted by birdycephon

I am a Raptr user and they have deals like this quite often.

• LeprekooniLeprekooni Member Posts: 1

I think this is (somewhat) legit.

There seems to be article about this on RIFT's official site (atleast on EU side)

Originally posted by Leprekooni

I think this is (somewhat) legit.

There seems to be article about this on RIFT's official site (atleast on EU side)

Here's what I found

• bronxknyghtbronxknyght Member UncommonPosts: 10
    wow thanks for the headsup. I checked Raptr rewards and I've already met all the requirements for a free copy. I haven't played RIFT since last year but have been interested to try out Storm Legion. Thanks again!
  • birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314
    Hmm, never heard of raptr.
  • bronxknyghtbronxknyght Member UncommonPosts: 10
    check out Rift's official website. They have a link to Raptr right on the front page.

I love Raptr. I have gotten some really nice goodies from them. You might as well get freebies since you are gaming anyway. It works with Xbox and steam too.

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782
    Well, I am up for trying this out. Have downloaded the Raptr client and tied it to my Steam account.......Thing is this thing is telling me I am ranked No'1 at loads of games, like Medevil Total War 2 and tings.......Is this thing flirting with me or does it do this for everybody? .................I should get out more.  Anyway, hope this works and if it does thanks for the heads up op.
  • VyethVyeth Member UncommonPosts: 1,461
    Wow.. I imagine the starter areas for Rift right now look like they did when the game first launched.. lmao..
  • KarahandrasKarahandras Member UncommonPosts: 1,703

I think it's a desktop app than u use for offers etc. in return for scanning your system for information

• ABRaquelABRaquel Member UncommonPosts: 541
    They had the same or at least similar rewards on Raptr last Summer. Raptr is actually pretty good with their handouts, I've gotten free DLC for Assassins Creed 3, stuff related to WoW, a free GOTY of Dead Island, Rift (free Deluxe Edition), among other stuff.
  • ABRaquelABRaquel Member UncommonPosts: 541
    Originally posted by Karahandras

I think it's a desktop app than u use for offers etc. in return for scanning your system for information

They don't scan your system for information, it's a game tracker just like xfire. The rewards are just a small perk, Raptr above all is a gaming community site.

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782
    I did indeed get a copy of Rift + Storm Legion + 30 days game time + A helmet + Some shoulder armour (costume pieces) Thank you for the heads up op. :)
  • WhitebeardsWhitebeards Member Posts: 778
    Originally posted by spookydom
    I did indeed get a copy of Rift + Storm Legion + 30 days game time + A helmet + Some shoulder armour (costume pieces) Thank you for the heads up op. :)

and an exclusive raptr pet too. This is why i love raptr. I have been using it for years. XFIRE is too overrated.

• roloff7roloff7 Member UncommonPosts: 10

If someone gets copy of the game and doesn't need it I would love to play the game. One of my friends got the game for pre-purchasing Defiance and would like to dig into Rift. I have played the free trial but would love to progress. 

If you have a copy please let me know, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

received this email

NEW RAPTR REWARDS
    RIFT® has joined with Raptr to bring you some new loot. Just use the Raptr app while you're playing RIFT Lite from April 23 to June 11 and earn an incredible bundle of cool Raptr Rewards.
    LEARN MORE image
    Start now and claim these awesome goodies:
    FREE COPY OF RIFT
    FREE COPY OF STORM LEGION™
    A complimentary copy of the full game with 30 days of game time.
    SPECIAL RAPTR RAPTOR COMPANION PET
    SPECIAL RAPTR RAPTOR COMPANION PET
    A playful prehistoric ally to stand by your side.
    SPAULDERS OF EARTHEN MIGHT
    SPAULDERS OF EARTHEN MIGHT
    Majestic shoulder guards forged from the very bedrock of the Plane of Earth itself.
    ARBITER'S HELM
    ARBITER'S HELM
    Display your allegiance to the Queen of Storms.

ESRB

JOIN THE RIFT COMMUNITY
    Facebook Twitter YouTube twitch.tv
    image Trion Worlds image

• WalterWhiteWalterWhite Member UncommonPosts: 411

Thank you Serelo for starting this thread. Got my copy of Rift + Storm Legion last night with a few other items for the game so i'm happy.

I'm also glad too have Raptr now too as it's great, i'm just stunned I have never heard of it before.

I have linked my Steam and PSN accounts too and it has given me more incentive to play some of my older games just to get the ranks up more as i'm extremely competitive. Just have to expand my friends list now to compete more :D

• TheYear1500TheYear1500 Member UncommonPosts: 531
    I also got the e-mail.  Logged in and both my wife and my self have gotten Storm Legion and 30 days.  Just so people know there is a limmited number of keys they are giving out.    
  • nicolino15nicolino15 Member UncommonPosts: 15

Hey guys, I've made a guide for getting the free rift bundle, actually, this guide teaches you to solve the "played hours not counting" problem... also is a step by step guide for guys who knows nothing about raptr and rift aswell. 

Well, here's the link: http://riftmaniacs.blogspot.com.ar/2013/04/how-to-earn-raptrcom-rewards.html

Hope you find it useful,

Cheers.

nico.-

STFU n00b !