Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Wushu: Fending off Starvation Tactics

SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

Get Dat Food!!! This is the vid for those who don't want to read.

I personally was going around looking at different guides and places. That said they do this to get food and etc. I decided to make something very simple and convenient. Basically here is a quick guide on keeping yourself fed and making a little profit on being a chef in Wushu.

For people who don't like videos. Long story short make a alt play until you complete your intro to whatever school you picked. Level your inner skill to level 2. This will allow you to choose life skills. You can then choose chef and farmer to support it. Buy the steamed bun recipe or whatever recipe you like from the chef. Also buy a bunch of dew maybe like 100. You will have plenty Liang to burn by that time. However steamed bun is the most cost effective. Head over to the farmer in the fram area. 

Now once you're in the farm area buy wheat seeds from the farmer. From this point plant as many wheat seeds as your vigor dictates. Let them grow harvest them by now the farmer should of taught you how. Now use your dew and wheat to make steamed buns galore. You know have the means to never be hungry again for cheap. Where you go from there is up to you. You could sell them hoard them on the alt whatever. 

Comments

• spitfire1064spitfire1064 Member Posts: 61
    Thanks man!!
  • NewnanNewnan Member UncommonPosts: 98
    Yea checking this game out today. interesting video.

Screw leveling games, give me something with "End game" at the beginning of the game.

• SaunZSaunZ Member UncommonPosts: 472

I LOVE Age of Wushu.  Having a blast BUT, I didn't even know I could roll an alt.  Thanks...  I will try it to get some Steamed Buns!

Sz

:o)

• Tester003Tester003 Member UncommonPosts: 58

If your food points are 0 it will make your hp  25 % percent less.  Your other way to not need an alt.

You be a chef for a few days than turn the skill off.  Than when you need some more  food turn it back on. image

• FdzzaiglFdzzaigl Member UncommonPosts: 2,433

The way I did it during my time on the Russian server was by making craptons of steamed bread over the course of a few days.

I tried staying chef for a while, but the only thing that sold (for a minimal fee), was the exact same steamed bread. High-end recipes might have sold but cost craploads of unbound silver to purchase.

I don't think you can make an alt, but you could make a second account I guess.

Feel free to use my referral link for SW:TOR if you want to test out the game. You'll get some special unlocks!

• SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126
    Well you could do that but why run around minus 25% health lol?
  • MadamefateMadamefate Member Posts: 171
    Do a spying guide it's rather annoying.
  • jesadjesad Member UncommonPosts: 882

I played for three days before I realized that I actually needed food.  What an epiphany too! LOL.  I decided to rough it though.  Making my dinner the old fashioned way by creating my own wares and then selling them for unbound money that I, in turn, am using to buy food of the Chef's.

Gotta love a game that puts you through that! LOL  I'm having a ball!

But yeah, spying?  Spying on Royal Guards = /frustration.