Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Blizzcon Tickets Go On Sale This Week

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

After a year's hiatus, Blizzcon is back on for 2013 and the competition for tickets will probably be fierce. The first round of ticket sales begins on Wednesday, April 24th, with the second on Saturday, April 27th.

BlizzCon 2013 Ticket Sale #1: Wednesday, April 24 at 7 p.m. PDT

BlizzCon 2013 Ticket Sale #2: Saturday, April 27 at 10 a.m. PDT

BlizzCon 2013 Benefit Dinner Ticket Sale: Wednesday, May 1 at 7 p.m. PDT

Would-be attendees can head to blizzcon.com for more information on the ticket-purchase process, along with a blog containing tips on getting ready for the sale.

Anyone interested in buying tickets can hit the URL below at the appointed dates and times—that link takes you straight to our BlizzCon 2013 Ticket purchasing page on the online Blizzard Store. 

Queue up the ticket page linked above for your chance at tickets!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048

Wooh blizzcon! I remember having at one point really desired to go to this. Amazing how time can pass and a company you were so in love with can go from being gold to being lack luster. 

Either way its good they have blizzcon again this year I suppose. Now a days I really would prefer a convetion showing off tons of games rather then products to a specific company though.

• GreenHellGreenHell Member UncommonPosts: 1,323
    Originally posted by Purutzil

Wooh blizzcon! I remember having at one point really desired to go to this. Amazing how time can pass and a company you were so in love with can go from being gold to being lack luster. 

Either way its good they have blizzcon again this year I suppose. Now a days I really would prefer a convetion showing off tons of games rather then products to a specific company though.

I think it's great that Blizzard is doing Blizzcon again this year. Im sure those tickets will sell pretty quick considering a lot of people are looking for more info on Titan.

I have to agree with you though my desire for all things Blizzard has diminished over the years. Thier apparent focus on Esports just pushed me even further away. Its cool though. I don't hate Blizzard for moving in a direction that I don't want to go. There are so many other options on the horizon. I wish Blizzard and its fans all the best. I hope Blizzcon kicks ass this year.

• BattlerockBattlerock Member CommonPosts: 1,393
    This event even though is blizzards is good for pc gaming. It shows you what could be. It generates buzz like no other, and whatever game your playing right now wouldnt be half as fun if it wasnt for blizzard showing the world what a game can become. All things come and go like dust in the wind, glad to see them hanging in there one more year.
  • deviltheorydeviltheory Member Posts: 33
    I know it's not going to happen, but wouldn't it be awesome if they announced Warcraft 4?  I really want another proper sequel, haven't had one since before WoW launched.
  • BattlerockBattlerock Member CommonPosts: 1,393
    I would play cause im ready to work
  • GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424
    Yeah Warcraft 4, Diablo 3 expansion, and Titan please
  • syltmackasyltmacka Member UncommonPosts: 404
    new models for the toons in wow please.
  • oubersoubers Member UncommonPosts: 855

lolz, all those who think the titan game will be announced......be ready to be dissappointed again.

MAYBE (altough its still to early for this....) you will get a peek at D3 1st exp.

Prolly there will be alot of e-sports you can follow (warcraft, starcraft and if lucky a special wow boss) but that will be it.

i DO think there might be a bit more info on the wow movie tough.....if not, alot of people will lose money from buying the blizzcon tickets and will get abso-freakin-lutely nothing in return except watching a korean guy do e-sport and a "cool" poster to take home.

No thnx blizz.....give us titan info or just stop this blizzcon thing since the last 2 we didnt get any real info on any of your games tbh.

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,627
    I am going this time, I have always wanted to go.
    "The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,627
    Originally posted by oubers

lolz, all those who think the titan game will be announced......be ready to be dissappointed again.

MAYBE (altough its still to early for this....) you will get a peek at D3 1st exp.

Prolly there will be alot of e-sports you can follow (warcraft, starcraft and if lucky a special wow boss) but that will be it.

i DO think there might be a bit more info on the wow movie tough.....if not, alot of people will lose money from buying the blizzcon tickets and will get abso-freakin-lutely nothing in return except watching a korean guy do e-sport and a "cool" poster to take home.

No thnx blizz.....give us titan info or just stop this blizzcon thing since the last 2 we didnt get any real info on any of your games tbh.

Who are you? Did you come from the future to tell us all these predicitons?

"The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• Musket-SquidMusket-Squid Member UncommonPosts: 386
    They will tell us about titan or they are making their own moba. I would bet on it being a moba since they can see how much money riot is making.

How many delicate flowers have you met in Counterstrike?

I got a case of beer and a chainsaw waiting for me at home after work.

• KareliaKarelia Member Posts: 668
    Originally posted by Gravarg
    Yeah Warcraft 4, Diablo 3 expansion, and Titan please

this :)

• Musket-SquidMusket-Squid Member UncommonPosts: 386
    Pretty sure I said tell us about titan or another game thats a moba. [mod edit]

How many delicate flowers have you met in Counterstrike?

I got a case of beer and a chainsaw waiting for me at home after work.