Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Im so happy.The best mmo finally comes out

gonewildgonewild Member UncommonPosts: 136

Hi everyone i was waiting for this game long enough.Finally we will have the oportunity to play the game and play it totaly free.

This is the best moment of my life.This game is awesome.I was looking for a game to be better  than wow and neverwinter is the game that will change everything.

Thank you cryptic for the best mmo yet.

I wanted to share my enthusiasm with the great mmorpg community.

Anyone knows when the open beta starts  for non founders?

Comments

• ZedTheRockZedTheRock Member UncommonPosts: 176

While I am going to be playing and I did purchase the $60 Founder pack to support the game it is in no way the best MMO ever.  It was a very fun game but it is limited in almost all deep MMO systems but hopefully with the Foundry it will extend the shelf life of the average Themepark MMO.

Open Beta for non-Founders is the 30th.

SUP

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by ZedTheRock

While I am going to be playing and I did purchase the $60 Founder pack to support the game it is in no way the best MMO ever.  It was a very fun game but it is limited in almost all deep MMO systems but hopefully with the Foundry it will extend the shelf life of the average Themepark MMO.

Open Beta for non-Founders is the 30th.

Look at it like this, ...

Its free, atleast to me it is, starting at 30th April, certainly not the best game ever, but i am expecting a lot from the community and the foundry.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• Valgar1Valgar1 Member UncommonPosts: 324
    This is gonna get ugly...

• DrakynnDrakynn Member Posts: 2,030

OP is welcome to his/her over-enthusiastic opinion but I expect this to be liek other cryptic games...fun for a month and then the shallowness of the core gameplay and lack of any real end game  wears thin.But the first month is usually a fun ride.

Maybe I will be pleasantly suprised and hey it won't cost anything or much to find out probably!

• VorchVorch Member UncommonPosts: 793
    Originally posted by Valgar1

Flame shields, 5 gold! Flame shields, 5 gold!

On topic, I'm glad you found something you like and I hope it brings you great times and better memories for a long time.

Enjoy launch :D

"As you read these words, a release is seven days or less away or has just happened within the last seven days— those are now the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria."...Guild Wars 2

• ranncoreranncore Member Posts: 93
    Originally posted by gonewild

This is the best moment of my life.

Awesome first post. I share... some of your enthusiasm for the game, but it's... far from the best moment of my life. 

Anyways, Open Beta starts on the 30th, for everyone. See you there. 

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,309

Shields up! Red alert!

Viral entitiy detected.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• WylfWylf Member UncommonPosts: 376

Hi everyone i was waiting for this game long enough.Finally we will have the oportunity to play the game and play it totaly free.

This is the best moment of my life.This game is awesome.I was looking for a game to be better  than wow and neverwinter is the game that will change everything.

Wow, this was a bit over the top.  Still I hope your enthusiasm is genuine and your experience meets your expectations.

• Allacore69Allacore69 Member Posts: 839

This is the best MMORPG ever.

• MaelzraelMaelzrael Member UncommonPosts: 405
    New member with 1 post with a completly off the wall over the top non-descriptive review of what will most likely be an average-at-best game... Cryptic employee anyone? >.>

• BrownAleBrownAle Member Posts: 399

best moment of your life?  the launch of a PW free game?

Hey this game might turn out to be the best game ever for all i know...but the best moment of my life...that only occurs in the real world, for me at least. 

Reword to the best moment of my digital life perhaps? seems less...well less of a really...really sad thing to say.

Wonder if its even worth hopping in right away or if letting the foundry mature for a few weeks would be the better route. 

• evictonevicton Member Posts: 398

OP is gonna come crashing down once cryptic launch syndrome hits him. 

And thats comming from a current sto player and someone who plans on playing neverwinter. I was there on day one with Champions Online and I pre-ordered Sto. And with champions I had a ton of fun at launch till I realized once you hit level cap there wasn't anything to do. When I learned sto was pretty much the same at launch I walked away from the game. The whole limited class list leaves my to believe Neverwinter will be launching with little end game content. On the plus side atleast cryptic has gotten alot better at adding content since pw bought them atleast with Sto, champions gets very little love.

• GolelornGolelorn Member RarePosts: 1,395
    Best MMO ever, and you've never played? Um, ok.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,500
    Well played sarcastic troll, let's see how many bite.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Pixel_JockeyPixel_Jockey Member Posts: 165

LOL wtf just happened? This can't be real.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,003
    Originally posted by Pixel_Jockey

LOL wtf just happened? This can't be real.

It's not.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • YamotaYamota Member UncommonPosts: 6,593
  • udonudon Member UncommonPosts: 1,803
    Originally posted by Maelzrael
    New member with 1 post with a completly off the wall over the top non-descriptive review of what will most likely be an average-at-best game... Cryptic employee anyone? >.>

Na it's to obvious for that.  It's just a troll.

NW is shaping up to be a fun little diversion and I am really looking forward to see if the foundry will live up to it's potential.  But best MMO ever?  Please.

• DrolkinDrolkin Member UncommonPosts: 246

The only thing I like about this game is that it is free and you can add your own quests to it.

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549

Very positive. Hope your experience is good. *tongue in cheek* :-)

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• tazarconantazarconan Member Posts: 1,013

Before the game starts i was telling to friends that Bayern will win easilly  Baracelona and will score 4-5 goals at least . I also predicted Dortmud will go to the final walking over the dead body of Real.

• mrbananasmrbananas Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Originally posted by tazarconan

Before the game starts i was telling to friends that Bayern will win easilly  Baracelona and will score 4-5 goals at least . I also predicted Dortmud will go to the final walking over the dead body of Real.

I will get naked on youtube if dortmund beats real madrid

• niceguy3978niceguy3978 Member UncommonPosts: 2,049
    Originally posted by Valgar1

It already got ugly.  Beer went in my mouth.  I read the post, and said beer came out my nose.  Snotty beer on the keyboard and monitor = ugly :(.

• hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604
    the game was extremely fun in beta.  May not be the deepest game ever but it is a good time