Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If DAoC2 came out tomorrow, where would your allegiance lie?

WellzyCWellzyC Member UncommonPosts: 599

After all these years, I just have to know where you stand.

So..if DAoC2 came out tomorrow, and you had to pick one realm to stay in::

The way mmo's were: Community, Exploration, Character Development, Conquest.

The way mmo's are now : Cut-Scenes,Cut-Scenes, solo Questing, Cut-Scenes...

www.CeaselessGuild.com

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    Deep down, my heart always lay with the lore of Albion..... for King and Country!

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• VendacVendac Member Posts: 39

I played Alb for 6 years.  I honestly had more fun in Mid in the last 2-3 years I played than I ever had in Alb.

Mid4Life

You cant fix stupid - Ron White

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    Midgard all the way.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• VendacVendac Member Posts: 39

Bah all the dirty zerging Albs...

You cant fix stupid - Ron White

• meddyckmeddyck Member UncommonPosts: 1,282
    I mostly played Hib my last few years in DAOC, so that's where I would start in DAOC 2 (which isn't coming out tomorrow or ever). I'm also leaning TDD in CU if that funds for the same reason. Although watching Vikings on History Channel does make those smelly, flea-ridden Norsemen more appealing.

DAOC Live (inactive): R11 Cleric R11 Druid R11 Minstrel R9 Eldritch R6 Sorc R6 Scout R6 Healer

• RictisRictis Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    Honestly, if DAOC2 came out tomorrow I would call out of work and get a full pot of coffee brewed for a non stop gaming session. Aside from that I never had a preference, I would probably join the region where all my friends went to and find something that I really enjoy regardless. I can adapt.
  • caremuchlesscaremuchless Member Posts: 603
    Originally posted by Wakygreek
    Honestly, if DAOC2 came out tomorrow I would call out of work and get a full pot of coffee brewed for a non stop gaming session. Aside from that I never had a preference, I would probably join the region where all my friends went to and find something that I really enjoy regardless. I can adapt.

Sadly, there is nothing on the horizon that even remotely looks like a DAOC2.

I am becoming very dissatisfied with the mmo's that are being released.