Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

ST'RM is a TDD race..evidance attached

NanulakNanulak USAPosts: 349Member Uncommon

Nanulak

Comments

• tauraktaurak rock cave, WVPosts: 174Member

Thats kinda cool.

I will likely play a st'rm myself unless they make something cooler looking.

I'm like Andrew though, live my black metal so Vikings are also very attractive.

I hope they make  a very "dark" race for vikings. Something that looks like a ghost knight.

• SorninSornin Richmond, BCPosts: 1,133Member
    Well, to be fair, the sketch in that picture does not resemble a st'rm in any way except for the wings. I am not saying you are wrong, just that there are a lot of differences.

• LaeeshLaeesh Münster, ARPosts: 94Member Uncommon
    oh that´s great! =) TDD have a great conept, can´t wait to see it make progress and come to life completely ( i guess TDD are connected to the nature to advanced degree so it´s just obvious the being´s in nature form up with them?)

• skyexileskyexile MelbournePosts: 692Member Common

Originally posted by Laeesh
    oh that´s great! =) TDD have a great conept, can´t wait to see it make progress and come to life completely ( i guess TDD are connected to the nature to advanced degree so it´s just obvious the being´s in nature form up with them?)

I think its more that they're forged from magic and new to the world after the piecing of the veil.

SKYeXile
    TRF - GM - GW2, PS2, WAR, AION, Rift, WoW, WOT....etc...
    Future Crew - High Council. Planetside 1 & 2.

• LaeeshLaeesh Münster, ARPosts: 94Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by skyexile
      Originally posted by Laeesh

I think its more that they're forged from magic and new to the world after the piecing of the veil.

hmm sound´s interesting =) i would be happy to see this as well.

• HairyzacHairyzac Atlanta, GAPosts: 57Member
    Those aren't wings in that artwork.  It's just a big robe.