Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Lineage 2: New Trailer Focuses on Dragonclaw

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe CitadelPosts: 21,186MMORPG.COM Staff Epic

As the ninth year anniversary of Lineage II nears, the team is ramping up the excitement for the arrival of Lindvior, a massive dragon that will be featured in a prominent position within the game. NCSoft has teamed up with MMORPG.com to bring our readers another exclusive video and some fun ninth anniversary facts about Lineage II.

• Number of major game updates since launch: 18 (or 2 per year)

• Number of accounts created since launch: 8mil+

• Number of in-game events run since launch: 150+

• Number of castle sieges since launch: 11,000+

• Number of clans created since launch: 150,000+

• Number of dragons introduced in the game since launch: 3

• Number of soulshots consumed ever: A lot…

Be sure to check out this wickedly awesome new lore trailer for Lineage II: Lindvior!

Comments

• RecoreRecore Posts: 6,313Member Rare
    Our next journey is about to begin.
    Raptr Gamercard

• cconroy11cconroy11 orlando, FLPosts: 16Member
    Its crazy if you think about the graphics lineage 2 had back in the day....Im ean they are still amazing.

• bbbb42bbbb42 none, FLPosts: 297Member Uncommon
    RAWR

• QSatuQSatu WarsawPosts: 1,741Member Uncommon
    That was really awesome trailer.
  • mattic65mattic65 Culloden, GAPosts: 191Member Uncommon
    After all this time, and this is still one of the best MMOs out there.
  • RazeeksterRazeekster GlobPosts: 2,512Member Uncommon
    I really don't get what the big deal is... I tried this game out and I thought it was fairly generic. A lot of drooling going on over nothing is what I see.

Smile

• uplink4242uplink4242 fx, MTPosts: 257Member Uncommon
    it's been pretty generic for a while now. some years ago it used to be rather unique