Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tera or Aion?

• SephirosoSephiroso Marietta, GAPosts: 1,165Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by XxGrimmxX
    Originally posted by Pivotelite
    Originally posted by DMKano

AoC had very fast time to kill at 80 with good gear and correct combos, while in Tera you can fight one mob for several just gets old.

Just my opinion.

Ah I see, you quit at level 53-57, yes those zones are fucked up and all the mobs get like 3x more HP for some reason, but at 60 in the correct gear you can one shot regular mobs your level and take down BAMs in 30 seconds.

Opposed to normal mobs in 40 seconds and BAMs in 10 minutes at level 53-57.

Yeah keep in mind that the BAMS have so much health at those levels because they are considered 5 man content and the quests are VERY good on the xp. At 60, you don't need xp so they aren't so bad.

you'd be right if it was only the bams that got a major hp boost, but its also the regular quest mobs. everything for no reason like he said just gets a major hp boost. like it was just to make leveling take longer for no other reason than to extend leveling time.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 HannoverPosts: 486Member

i have played both to max lvl and done all the endcontent. in aion u have much more endcontent then in tera. also the pvp content is more. in tera u have a 3vs3 and a 15vs15 bg (map always the same). in aion u have 1vs1, 10vs10 (no grps but everyone vs everyone), the dredgion (grp vs grp), rifting and ofc sieging. but both have also the open world pvp (in tera only pvp servers and in aion on some maps)

and imo the pve in aion was also better. the dungoens and the raids were much more fun.

the only thing i would prefer in tera is the combat.

• Rthuth434Rthuth434 uniondale, NYPosts: 346Member
    AION is better.