Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Rytlock's Critter Rampage Released

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Guild Wars 2 Super Adventure Box has been updated with a new game for players to check out. Called "Rytlock's Critter Rampage", the new game features fire-breathing snakes, cutesy pie bunnies and tons more all in 8-bit wonder.

Pro-Tips & Hints

• Play on “Easy Mode” unless you are a wizard

• There are 10 secret treasures

• There are 4 Special endings:  3 for “Rytlock Mode” and 1 for “Easy Mode”

• Save often!

Find out more on the Guild Wars 2 page.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• CoolitCoolit Member UncommonPosts: 661
    Epic.
  • AlucardlbAlucardlb Member Posts: 83
    Shame i find more enjoyment in that add then i do playing the game :(
  • SabbicatSabbicat Member UncommonPosts: 290
    OMG. Its like I was in the 80's again.
  • botrytisbotrytis Member RarePosts: 3,363
    [mod edit]

• BattlerockBattlerock Member CommonPosts: 1,393
    I playing right now, it's wonderful!
  • feena750feena750 Member UncommonPosts: 330
    Much more difficult than any GW2 dungeon.
  • TalulaRoseTalulaRose Member RarePosts: 1,247
    Just pathetic.
  • EcocesEcoces Member UncommonPosts: 879
    that was funny as hell takes me back to the "good" ole commercials for nintendo games (which is exactly what they were going for)
  • FusionFusion Member UncommonPosts: 1,398
    Just why..
    http://neocron-game.com/ - now totally F2P no cash-shops or micro transactions at all.
  • dgarbinidgarbini Member Posts: 185

So Anet has become an 8bit arcade game developer now?

Screw expanding lore, new areas, new wvw maps, siege wepons, new armors, ledgendaries, more end game, balancing classes, fixing bugs, making pvp interesting, and so on.  Lets just focus on making 8 bit arcade games so that we can get some media lip service, because in the end that is all that matters isn't it?

• EzhaeEzhae Member UncommonPosts: 735
    Originally posted by dgarbini

Screw expanding lore, new areas, new wvw maps, siege wepons, new armors, ledgendaries, more end game, balancing classes, fixing bugs, making pvp interesting, and so on.  Lets just focus on making 8 bit arcade games so that we can get some media lip service, because in the end that is all that matters isn't it?

Stop being an ignorant and realize that in game developement different teams/people work on different things. If you'd read the info ont he site you'd see it's written by Lead of the Cinematic team. You dont want guys form cinematic team balancing PvP or PvE. They mos tlikely don't have much else to do right now so they can partake in such side activities. It's good use of avalible talent to provide more seconadry content. 

• DignaDigna Member UncommonPosts: 1,994
    Go go power rangers. Ineresting marketing but not enough to pull me back to the game.
  • KniknaxKniknax Member UncommonPosts: 576
    Originally posted by Ezhae
    Originally posted by dgarbini

Stop being an ignorant and realize that in game developement different teams/people work on different things. If you'd read the info ont he site you'd see it's written by Lead of the Cinematic team. You dont want guys form cinematic team balancing PvP or PvE. They mos tlikely don't have much else to do right now so they can partake in such side activities. It's good use of avalible talent to provide more seconadry content. 

+1

"When people don't know much about something, they tend to fill in the blanks the way they want them to be filled in. They are almost always disappointed." - Will Wright

• BlindchanceBlindchance Member UncommonPosts: 1,112
    Creepy
  • Lovely_LalyLovely_Laly Member UncommonPosts: 734
    next x-pack for GW2 will be Tetris I guess.

try before buy, even if it's a game to avoid bad surprises.
    Worst surprises for me: Aion, GW2

• bbbb42bbbb42 Member UncommonPosts: 297
    go go go power rangers mighty morphin power rangers!

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Gw2 has made me lost interest in games general :(

• rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,870
    Haha, I don't know what's more classic.  The retro 80's flashback style of teh commercial or the people complaining about it.  I hope ANet keeps up the good work they are doing.  Who would have thought a game could generate so much hate?  That's right, a GAME.  Lol, man.

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor