Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have a couple of questions

ThegoodlolThegoodlol Member CommonPosts: 64

Hey. I have a couple of questions:

Can you respec your character skill points  for free, or only with zen? And if you can do it for free, how long would you need to farm to fully respec your character?

Also, aproximately how long would it take to be able to buy extra character slots with astral diamonds?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• HrothaHrotha Member UncommonPosts: 821
    Originally posted by Thegoodlol

Can you respec your character skill points  for free, or only with zen? And if you can do it for free, how long would you need to farm to fully respec your character?

Also, aproximately how long would it take to be able to buy extra character slots with astral diamonds?

Thanks in advance.

Hehe here comes the axe - respec costs money. Yes, money.

• ZedTheRockZedTheRock Member UncommonPosts: 175
    Originally posted by 4bsolute
    Originally posted by Thegoodlol

Thanks in advance.

Hehe here comes the axe - respec costs money. Yes, money.

You get Astral Diamonds for doing alot of things in game, msot commonly when performing activites during their featured time fraim.  Such as Dungeon Delves or other activities.  Those AD's can then be traded for Zen and used to buy a Respec Token.  Like most non P2W, free to play MMO's the majority of the items bought with real life cash are quality of life or time reducing items.

You can play the game entirely for free and aquire most cash store items through time, the cash only speeds up the process.

SUP

• RandomDownRandomDown Member UncommonPosts: 145

Someone posted a rough breakdown of how quickly you can farm AD and about how much you'll get on the way to getting max level. I can't find it and the search function seems to be derping so that isn't helping.

What I recall is he said it would take playing two characters up to 50 (I think 60 is the max though? Not sure) to be able to afford another character slot. Don't remember he said how many slots we started with.

• Allacore69Allacore69 Member Posts: 839

Originally posted by RandomDown
    Someone posted a rough breakdown of how quickly you can farm AD and about how much you'll get on the way to getting max level. I can't find it and the search function seems to be derping so that isn't helping.

What I recall is he said it would take playing two characters up to 50 (I think 60 is the max though? Not sure) to be able to afford another character slot. Don't remember he said how many slots we started with.

That was me!!!!

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/382560/Not-pay-to-win.html