Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why I am likely to quit AOW.

RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157

1. GoonTang Clan exploting and resetting boss in School War so that we loose the war this isn't the first time and before people claim I have no proof here it is.

http://imgur.com/a/KwkKC

Snapshots of the goons on roof knowingly resetting boss over and over so that we lost the school war, and GM's doing nothing about the players or the clan if indeed their leader doesn't know about this they do now so they should remove these players.

2. Because Its becomming pay 2 enjoy.

a. I have to spend like $9.99 to pay for VIP if I want the offline stall and XP its not bad I dont mind paying but.

b. I also have to pay cash shop for mounts with speed buffs I went to the basic mount vendor and mounts there dont even have speed buff , VIP subscription each month should come with a VIP Mount.

c. Because I dont like the way the cosmetics look I buy cash shop costumes thats an additional $9 a month not required but look at the cost I have to pay.

3. Because of Guild Management.

I am not given the freedom to choose my guild and how I run my guild from guild level 1 I have to invite 5 peopel to make it formal, then I have to be guild level 2 to select which schools I want to have in my guild and restrict oens I dont from applying.

Other problem is its bugged I cant write guild statement with any Space Bar or it contains illegal words, I cant write announcement that means I cant put my clan TS/Mumble Information in there.

No Guild Bank.

Confusing Roles, I looked up roles like.

1. Dismiss Guild Member

2. Appoint/dismiss Guild Member.

Do I have to take both of these away to keep a griefer from getting in my clan in ruining it why no ability to select which ranks my officers can kick like newcomer etc for actual guild leadership and management.

I am likely going back to DarkFall Unholy Wars, I really havent given the game a try but when it comes out on the 16th I am going to see if I can get used to the new UI and enjoy a new actual PVP game because this game in its current state is trash.

Comments

• LhynnSaintLhynnSaint Member Posts: 119

1. Can be solved by not lossing agro, those bosses are tankables.

2. Vips only get extra culti and offline stalls, its not needed, really helpful if you want to get ahead, but not necesary.

- Dont buy the best mounts or buy it from other players that will happily take your money for them

- Work hard on your proffesion to get a nice outfit for being on the top or just buy it from other peps, a lot of them are sold every day. they are cosmetic changes and have no weight on your toon, so you buying them is completly up to you.

3. yes you can, check again in management under Rank Management and  Guild Requeriment.

• nijohc1nijohc1 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    games been great so far and i've been enjoying all the various pvp events. horrible lag though
  • AresPLAresPL Member UncommonPosts: 292

join guild with territory buy horse from npc

sometimes they will make promotions with perma fashions, but these will cost more

later in game You will be bale to make own fashion

• LhynnSaintLhynnSaint Member Posts: 119
    yeah last night there were horrible lag spikes, unno what was up with that.
  • theocculttheoccult Member UncommonPosts: 51
    Originally posted by Renoaku

1. GoonTang Clan exploting and resetting boss in School War so that we loose the war this isn't the first time and before people claim I have no proof here it is.

http://imgur.com/a/KwkKC

Snapshots of the goons on roof knowingly resetting boss over and over so that we lost the school war, and GM's doing nothing about the players or the clan if indeed their leader doesn't know about this they do now so they should remove these players.

a. I have to spend like $9.99 to pay for VIP if I want the offline stall and XP its not bad I dont mind paying but.

b. I also have to pay cash shop for mounts with speed buffs I went to the basic mount vendor and mounts there dont even have speed buff , VIP subscription each month should come with a VIP Mount.

c. Because I dont like the way the cosmetics look I buy cash shop costumes thats an additional $9 a month not required but look at the cost I have to pay.

3. Because of Guild Management.

I am not given the freedom to choose my guild and how I run my guild from guild level 1 I have to invite 5 peopel to make it formal, then I have to be guild level 2 to select which schools I want to have in my guild and restrict oens I dont from applying.

Other problem is its bugged I cant write guild statement with any Space Bar or it contains illegal words, I cant write announcement that means I cant put my clan TS/Mumble Information in there.

No Guild Bank.

Confusing Roles, I looked up roles like.

1. Dismiss Guild Member

2. Appoint/dismiss Guild Member.

Do I have to take both of these away to keep a griefer from getting in my clan in ruining it why no ability to select which ranks my officers can kick like newcomer etc for actual guild leadership and management.

I am likely going back to DarkFall Unholy Wars, I really havent given the game a try but when it comes out on the 16th I am going to see if I can get used to the new UI and enjoy a new actual PVP game because this game in its current state is trash.

Maybe if you would refrain from spamming our school and world chat channels with pro Hitler remarks, people might actually take you more serious on the official AOW forums:

http://www.ageofwushu.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6612&p=39491#p39491

• AlamarethAlamareth Member UncommonPosts: 570

Posting here too after your post got slammed in the AoW forums?  I mean...really?  That's kind of pathetic.

1) Resets like that have happened since the dawn of the server.  You know how you stop that?  Do more damage and actually setup your OWN array with charge and penetrate.

2) You can buy a mount for nearly nothing, or if you want a good one - about 150 liang.  It's not expensive, prohibitive, or even hard!

3) You can't create a solo guild - boo hoo.  The rest you can control manually if you wish.  Basically you are complaining because more guild functionality unlocks as you level up the guild.

So yes, go to Darkfall.  I'm sure they will love to have (kill) you.

EDIT:

And quitting over the least important event in the game (current settings)?  Ehl. Oh. Ehl.

It is super fun though, which counts for something.

• OpapanaxOpapanax Member Posts: 973

This actually managed to make it all the way over to MMORPG.

I can't even call it..

PM before you report at least or you could just block.

• dwarfusdwarfus Member UncommonPosts: 93

I have no idea this OPs background, but I do agree with his 2nd statement. It's why I left the game.

I'm anxious to see the flame posts in 1-2 months when people progress and realize its pay 2 win and enjoy. It's not totally obvious in the beginning and I'm an experienced gamer and bought into the uber-hype on these forums.

But 1-2 months in, it becomes overwhelmingly obvious. Can't wait.

• AlamarethAlamareth Member UncommonPosts: 570
    Originally posted by dwarfus

I have no idea this OPs background, but I do agree with his 2nd statement. It's why I left the game.

I'm anxious to see the flame posts in 1-2 months when people progress and realize its pay 2 win and enjoy. It's not totally obvious in the beginning and I'm an experienced gamer and bought into the uber-hype on these forums.

But 1-2 months in, it becomes overwhelmingly obvious. Can't wait.

It's been 4 months for me.  When am I going to get killed by that P2W again?  The people I have problems with are the ones that are also VIP and just happen to be better at their main style than I am at mine.  Gear difference isn't substantial and the levels are the same.

Note: I'm NOT talking about simply VIP, that is P2W AT ALL.

• RictisRictis Member UncommonPosts: 1,300

Seems to me that a majority of your problem OP is that you don't like how the cash shop is set up. Speed boosts are priv and not benefits the games give you for the f2p version. It is understandable that they want to make money somehow. I know that you can find mount drops in the game, or so I read in another post that have speed bonuses. Those are of course more than likely not perm.

I have been hearing more positive about this game then negative which is a good thing for the type of style it is.

• tiagotbp190tiagotbp190 Member Posts: 28

I quited too.

Im from brazil and its impossible play because connection lag, my PING/MS turn into 200 to 800 all times.

The unic way to play is using WTFAST and is not much better, the ping go into 200 to 400.

• OdamanOdaman Member UncommonPosts: 195
    Was a decent game except for combat... far too clunky. Everything else was great though.