Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deerhunter71 has created 12 negative threads about Darkfall in the last 15 days on mmorpg.com

2»

Comments

• shadow9d9shadow9d9 Member UncommonPosts: 374
    Originally posted by Phry
    Originally posted by wrekognize
    Originally posted by ZedTheRock
    Originally posted by wrekognize

3 threads of which were locked.

I'm guessing he doesn't like the game, which is fine. But seriously! Someone like this should be banned from posting over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. (13 times? this doesn't count all his replies to his own posts).

I can understand criticism from people on the game. But from ONE user who continues to spam negativity?

I guess trolls deserve their place in this forum?... This must be the reason why most people I play with never visit this site.

No offense but you need to visit the ESO forums or the GW2 Forums back when it was released.  Deal with it and ignore them if it bothers you so much.

Sure! I even created a thread in the TOR forums about how I did not agree with many systems the game supports. But I didn't spam the forum over and over. I suppose this type of behavior should be allowed? If so, I'll join the many people who never come here.

i think its called freedom of speech, but feel free to put your argument across why you think he's wrong about his opinions, complaining about people complaining never really achieves anything.image

Freedom of speech does not apply since this is a private forum...

• SasamiSasami Member Posts: 326

OP gains Forum Hound rank sergeant! Unlocked [Forum Watch Goggles]

[Forum Watch Goggles]

Ability: See thru neighbors curtains if they are looking MMORPG.com forums.

• QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    I visit GW2 forums on gamefaqs sometimes. A few days ago someone made a new post how the game sucks and everyone left. then replied to it how the OP is right and everyone left. The problem is OP forgot to change his account and basically replied to his own thread. It's impressive how people aren't tired of trolling games they don't like.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Guess which thread will get locked/deleted later today?

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ilivesilives Member Posts: 418

I'd call it a public service!!!  DFUW can't be very good if one person speaking their mind is so disturbing to you.

Good games dont need defending!!!

Where have all the "good" shills gone?

• SlampigSlampig Member UncommonPosts: 2,342
    Originally posted by Horusra
    Do they start banning all the posters that constantly attack WoW now?

Had to break out the dancing banana for this!

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

• StofftierStofftier Member Posts: 93
    Its not that hard to create much threads over an obvious lacking mmo that is in development for 25 years :O
  • AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Calling out other members of this community like this is baiting and not okay.  But should you want to give feedback, you can always use the email in my sig.  Locking this. 

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.