Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Lost Titans: Open Beta Kicks Off

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Fans who have been looking forward to checking out The Lost Titans will want to queue up for today's launch of the open beta phase of development. According to the dev team, new players will have a wide range of heroes to play with the deployment of several that were not seen in the closed beta phase.

"More than 200,000 registered users participated in our first beta and our community has played a large role in the development of The Lost Titans. The new additions and updates in this open beta phase were a direct result of the exceptional player engagement and feedback," said Justin Lin, lead producer of The Lost Titans. "With its client-level graphics and action-packed gameplay, The Lost Titans is setting a new standard for browser games, and we have even more stories and refinements planned for the future."

Find out more on The Lost Titan's site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218
    wow... I mean WOW
  • AeolronAeolron Member Posts: 648
    Lol is that a good thing or a bad thing expresso?
  • AnthurAnthur Member UncommonPosts: 961

Is this legal ? I mean, come on, look at their homepage. Looks nearly identical to WoWs, same font, same way for their logo, same gfx. And they even used Titan as part of their game name just because Blizzards next game will be named like that ?

If this is not a rip-off I don't know what is.

• GrimulaGrimula Member UncommonPosts: 644

i dont know...looks kind of cool for a Browser game

if you actually go to the website and watch there trailer haha

least they used some voice acting  =)  haha

• GrimulaGrimula Member UncommonPosts: 644

didnt really remind me of WOW that much

its browser based after all

• Frazy123Frazy123 Member UncommonPosts: 22
    I was bored enough to try this at work since it is browser based. Graphics is decent but its same old asian stuff we have seen so many times (big surprise). I can tell you I get the feeling after seeing the upgrade system this is going to be a cash shop intesive game. I only played 10 minutes which was enough for me, but please prove me wrong :p

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227

obvious grab for attention is obvious...

But it is not anything new.

This have been a good conversation