Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Sith Warrior & Jedi Knight Changes Detailed

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Star Wars: The Old Republic site has been updated with a pair of articles outlining class changes to both the Jedi Knight and the Sith Warrior with the arrival of the v2.0 "Scum & Villainy" patch earlier this week.

Marauder

Dual Saber Throw (New ability): This ability throws both sabers forward, dealing high damage to everything in their path. Upon striking a target, that target is additionally slowed by 50% for 6 seconds. 18-second cooldown.

Below are some additional details on changes made to the Marauder’s skill trees. Many more skills than the ones mentioned here have changed; these are really just the highlights.

Read more about each at the links above.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• McGamerMcGamer Member UncommonPosts: 1,073
    LOL, Bioware I swear never learns. Instead of revamping/adding existing content that the majority of the Star Wars fans want done, Bioware wants to waste MORE dev time by "re-balancing" classes? Seriously...

• BurntvetBurntvet Member RarePosts: 3,465
    Originally posted by McGamer

LOL, Bioware I swear never learns. Instead of revamping/adding existing content that the majority of the Star Wars fans want done, Bioware wants to waste MORE dev time by "re-balancing" classes? Seriously...  

That's the thing I have never really understood during this whole TOR debacle: from the beginning EA/BW made some decisions that were not particularly good, but instead of changing them, they double down on the same not great ideas, only more of them. This is the typical response from corporate slugheads: "Something isn't working well and the customers are not happy/buying. That means we are not selling it hard enough!". Bah and blah to EA game management.
  • ksternalksternal Member UncommonPosts: 85
    All I can say is I'm happying I'm not playing this game any more and wasting my money on it either.
  • koldmiserkoldmiser Member RarePosts: 348
    This game had so much potential, and so many Star Wars fans ready to support it. Sadly Bioware made a single playrer game with some mulitplayer options, not an MMO. 
  • evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270

Uh I don't play the game, and feel free to hate on it all you want, but what MMO doesn't have class balancing in a level raising expansion? Seriously.....

At least pick something valid to compain about, like the lack of interesting end game or static worlds.