Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MJ in 2h interview with oppositionpodcast

For those that missed the live stream:

http://www.twitch.tv/oppositionpodcast/b/392290795

Alot of good Qs and As!

Comments

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    i watched the entire thing which is really unheard of for me and a developer interview heh.. but anyone interested in the project i'd HIGHLY recommend watching it covers a lot of topics and questions people have about the project

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• LaeeshLaeesh Member UncommonPosts: 95
    funny andrew joined in at the "end" of MJ´s stream again. Both stream´s provide a good bunch of info´s! =)

• OdamanOdaman Member UncommonPosts: 195
    Yeah good interviews overall. I hate twitch comments though ugh, such a spam fest.
  • meddyckmeddyck Member UncommonPosts: 1,282
    No way I'm watching a 2 hour podcast. Somebody give us the tldw recap....

DAOC Live (inactive): R11 Cleric R11 Druid R11 Minstrel R9 Eldritch R6 Sorc R6 Scout R6 Healer

Originally posted by meddyck

tldw back this game!:)

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629
    cliff notes anyone?
    "The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

Originally posted by Betaguy
    cliff notes anyone?

sure someone will but honestly if you are interested in the game i'd just try to find the time and watch it.. they cover a lot of topics

• LaeeshLaeesh Member UncommonPosts: 95

additonally you get the chance to really get a "feel" for those people asking you for money. They take the time to talk to you with this stream (not to mention that Mark does it after regular working time i guess and obviously is really tired and hungry), give them your time as well probably you gonna hear and see stuff you like nobody can recap for you that way it is delivered by those two guys. =)

no one can recap the way they express themselves truely, gonna see and hear it yourself, otherwise you will miss an opportunity to learn something about the people behind CSE and their idea´s.

• gylnnegylnne Member UncommonPosts: 322
    Originally posted by tenfoldedmight

For those that missed the live stream:

http://www.twitch.tv/oppositionpodcast/b/392290795

Alot of good Qs and As!

Thank you for posting the link!

• binskkibinskki Member CommonPosts: 153
    Originally posted by meddyck

Thread with something like that here, meddyck: 

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/382803/Opposition-Podcast-minisummary.html

Hope that helps. :)