Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deerhunter71 has created 12 negative threads about Darkfall in the last 15 days on mmorpg.com

wrekognizewrekognize Member UncommonPosts: 388

3 threads of which were locked.

I'm guessing he doesn't like the game, which is fine. But seriously! Someone like this should be banned from posting over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. (13 times? this doesn't count all his replies to his own posts).

I can understand criticism from people on the game. But from ONE user who continues to spam negativity?

I guess trolls deserve their place in this forum?... This must be the reason why most people I play with never visit this site.

Comments

• muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585
    why dont you just report him,  instead of making a thread about it?
  • HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    Do they start banning all the posters that constantly attack WoW now?
  • wrekognizewrekognize Member UncommonPosts: 388
    Originally posted by muffins89
    why dont you just report him,  instead of making a thread about it?

Because I'm not used to reporting people I suppose. I just read forums and play games I enjoy.

• ZedTheRockZedTheRock Member UncommonPosts: 175
    Originally posted by wrekognize

I'm guessing he doesn't like the game, which is fine. But seriously! Someone like this should be banned from posting over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. (13 times? this doesn't count all his replies to his own posts).

I can understand criticism from people on the game. But from ONE user who continues to spam negativity?

I guess trolls deserve their place in this forum?... This must be the reason why most people I play with never visit this site.

No offense but you need to visit the ESO forums or the GW2 Forums back when it was released.  Deal with it and ignore them if it bothers you so much.

SUP

• HellidolHellidol Member UncommonPosts: 476
    Yeah you pretty much just dont have to read it, I know it might be like one of those " its so ugly, but i cant turn away" things but you simply dont have to read it.

Originally posted by ZedTheRock

No offense but you need to visit the ESO forums or the GW2 Forums back when it was released.  Deal with it and ignore them if it bothers you so much.

Sure! I even created a thread in the TOR forums about how I did not agree with many systems the game supports. But I didn't spam the forum over and over. I suppose this type of behavior should be allowed? If so, I'll join the many people who never come here.

• DeddpoolDeddpool Member UncommonPosts: 197
    Only 12?

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

Sure! I even created a thread in the TOR forums about how I did not agree with many systems the game supports. But I didn't spam the forum over and over. I suppose this type of behavior should be allowed? If so, I'll join the many people who never come here.

i think its called freedom of speech, but feel free to put your argument across why you think he's wrong about his opinions, complaining about people complaining never really achieves anything.image

Originally posted by Deddpool
    Only 12?

Yup, only 12...of his total 14 that he has created since his account was created.

• fascismfascism Member UncommonPosts: 428
    sounds like he needs to step his game up, 12 is kind of slacking
    Originally posted by Phry

i think its called freedom of speech, but feel free to put your argument across why you think he's wrong about his opinions, complaining about people complaining never really achieves anything.image

Freedom of speech? ah... I'd like to see the numbers on the amount of posts that are deleted on this forum daily because of trolling, abuse etc. There is no need for spamming hate on a game.

• ShaighShaigh Member EpicPosts: 2,142
    Originally posted by Phry

Constitutional laws has nothing to do with forum moderation.

Iselin: And the next person who says "but it's a business, they need to make money" can just go fuck yourself.
  • McGamerMcGamer Member UncommonPosts: 1,073
    You better believe that if that guy had flamed one of the site editors like that even once they would be deleted instantly. Freedom of speech perspective is very skewed here.
  • VladamyreVladamyre Member UncommonPosts: 223

Maybe Deerhunter71 is on to something.

In a world of sharp knives, you would be a spoon.

Originally posted by McGamer
    You better believe that if that guy had flamed one of the site editors like that even once they would be deleted instantly. Freedom of speech perspective is very skewed here.

I don't doubt that.

Originally posted by Vladamyre

Maybe Deerhunter71 is on to something.

Maybe I was on to something with TOR, yet I didn't post 12 new threads....

• MikeJezZMikeJezZ Member UncommonPosts: 1,267

The problem is not that he hates the game.

The problem is he creates 12 threads about the very same.

One thread should be enough for the hate?

Report and put him on ignore. Would be a great succes just to ignore him so you can't see his silly posts.

• AdreuAdreu Member UncommonPosts: 33
    By now most people who are reading the forums know about Deery's little problem and just ignore him.
  • giogiopricgiogiopric Member Posts: 25
    Originally posted by Adreu
    By now most people who are reading the forums know about Deery's little problem and just ignore him.

This

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Would you like me to grab the pitchforks or stoke the fires?

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• OpapanaxOpapanax Member Posts: 973
    This is a funny thread..

PM before you report at least or you could just block.

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333

IMO just 12 negative threads is not enough of a warning about a company who not respects your investment  in a MMORPG.

They will ignore you, dont talk to you about what what they doing with the money you give em, if they talk to you they will misslead you and in the end they dont hesitate to wipe your years of invenstment in the game.

Prepare for all kinds of misstreatement  as a customer and be warned again and again.

Tork Shaw (a former employee) has even made a post where he pretty much states that they wanted to replace the playerbase by this movve to make DF:UW. You not good enough customer for Aventurine if you not profitable enough.

There are better companys to spend money on and there are honest company's indie companys who deserve someones support..

All the things we hate $OE and EA for this wannabe indie mobsters dare to do too to their playerbase.

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,947

Come on now.. it's 6:30 AM on Thursday and he only has 65 negative DF:UW posts since Tuesday... :-)

Sometimes ya just gotta get things off your chest!

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• Deerhunter71Deerhunter71 Member Posts: 527
    Thanks for my own thread buddy :)  I have made some positive comments also to help out others too :)  Thanks again.
  • MikeJezZMikeJezZ Member UncommonPosts: 1,267

Well, do like me. Put him on block :)

Profit.

This discussion has been closed.