Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feyguard's Adventurer's Helper Pack Giveaway

SirZacSirZac Member UncommonPosts: 22

http://gayme0n.com/neverwinter

Feyguard, the Neverwinter chapter guild of Gayme 0n, the LGBT+ally community, is giving away an Adventurer’s Helper Pack pack to three winners. Entries will be accepted from April 16, 2013 12:01am EST to April 27, 2013 12:01am EST. Each day of the pre-launch starting on Saturday, April 27, 2013 will we be distributing one Adventurer’s Help Pack.

Membership of the Feyguard/Gayme 0n community/guild is not required.

If any entry is deemed invalid, the entire submission will be considered void, so be honest

Gayme Øn - a LGBT social community
http://gayme0n.enjin.com

Comments

• AntiarinAntiarin Member UncommonPosts: 16
    I think your post has incorrect dates. It says you will be accepting entries until August 27th. But that aside I want to enter your contest. Thank you.

Noli sinere te ab improbis opprimi

• BradakinzBradakinz Member Posts: 1
    I too would like to take part! :P
  • TheOtterTheOtter Member UncommonPosts: 46
    I had a good time with these guys during TSW and a bit in GW2. Good to see they'll be in Neverwinter as well!
  • MawkMawk Member UncommonPosts: 1

Why wouldn't you click on it because of the name? They said right out it's a 

LGBT community.

• MMOman101MMOman101 Member UncommonPosts: 1,786
    Free is always nice

“It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.”

--John Ruskin

• evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270
    Sounds like a cool guild, might join you for Neverwinter :)
  • RuvianeRuviane Member UncommonPosts: 9
    I have loved the Forgotten Realms ever since the first novels by Douglas Niles came out.  It is my favorite world in D&D (Ravenloft is my second) and I can't wait to play there regularly!
  • odienmanodienman Member UncommonPosts: 61

Sounds like a cool guild as well, I may join as well.

• ZulmalukaZulmaluka Member UncommonPosts: 18
    cant wait for this give away to finish and see if i had that little luck to score this pack <3 , gl hf to all others that enterd the contest 
  • jdnycjdnyc Member UncommonPosts: 1,643
    Very exciting.  Only a week away til open beta (soft launch.)  :)
  • VenatorLVXVenatorLVX Member Posts: 1
    Nice giveaway!  Good luck to everyone who takes part!
  • SirZacSirZac Member UncommonPosts: 22

We already have over 450 entries and we still have nearly a week to go!

Gayme Øn - a LGBT social community
    http://gayme0n.enjin.com