Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MechWarrior Online: In-Game Team Structure Revealed

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The latest update speeds MechWarrior Online to this summer's official release with the arrival of the "team structure" feature. Team structure includes 'roles' for various mechs to fill: Commanders, Lance Leaders and overall Lance structure. This structure is vital to the forthcoming 12v12 battles that players will take part in.

Also new in today’s patch and available now in the Mech Lab are all variants of last week’s Hero Mech, the Highlander Mech, which smashed all previous Mech sales records in Piranha Games’ MechWarrior Online. Owing to the great success of the Highlander’s popularity is one defining feature: it taunts players on the battlefield when it plays a victory song from outward-facing speakers. Though the non-Hero Mech variants do not boast this victory music feature, they are deadly nevertheless and should be taken extremely seriously on the battlefield. The load-outs of these variants can be found here: http://mwomercs.com/game/patch-notes

Find out more at the link above.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• bbbb42bbbb42 Member UncommonPosts: 297
    their photoshop guy sucks at his job :o all da edges r ruined

• MegatronicMegatronic Member Posts: 35
    Originally posted by Stizzled
    Originally posted by bbbb42
    their photoshop guy sucks at his job :o all da edges r ruined

what?

Internet access gives anyone the right to bash another's work, just have an opinion and let it fly!

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    Well if that is all he/she have to complain about right now. I guess it is good.

This have been a good conversation

• ShamorauShamorau Member UncommonPosts: 181
    have they fixed the whole ECM thing yet? or is that still ongoing
  • OrrionkaOrrionka Member Posts: 19

I still have NOT activated my founders account.

Waiting for a few more patches to hopefuly fix the outstanding bug issues.