Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rocklift Shard?

NekokekiNekokeki Member UncommonPosts: 76

Does this shard exist?

I'm very confused, I don't see Rocklift on the shard list... yet I'm logged in and in game.  I just leveld a rogue to 7.  Granted I haven't seen a single person in town, so it's believable it's over with.  At the same time I'm not sure how I'm playing on a server that is shutdown.  Is this real life?

I'm just asking, because otherwise I was hoping to stay on my server and link up with some people on my friends list (hoping).  I don't know anyone else playing :(

Does the free trial put you in single player mode or am I actually on a server all to myself?

* I do understand Rocklift wouldn't show up on a transfer select, but I read some old google posts saying people missed it and am assuming it's gone.

Cheers.

Comments

• MegatronicMegatronic Member Posts: 35
    Its the new player shard, you should have an option to transfer off to one of the real servers.
  • cartermaticcartermatic Member Posts: 53
    sorry sir. you are in the afterlife now..

• NekokekiNekokeki Member UncommonPosts: 76
    Kind of shocking not to see a single other player at level 1.  Either way, that makes much more sense, thank you!
    Originally posted by cartermatic
    sorry sir. you are in the afterlife now..

Does this mean I can be dungeon master?

Confirmed, thanks! I am just shocked to see I'm the only one playing the trial I suppose.  Also completely missed this the first time I logged in...

*holds up stupid sign.  It reads: