Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Big Game Update incoming, First Part

SygrisSygris Member Posts: 26

since the second part was posted, i thought it would be appropriate to show you some of the new features on the test server.

Translation by Google:

Rank ago
I cities or towns ranked NPC will appear. Personal rank or party application Hank thrilled after his turn ye come
Hank and I go to a place, similar to their skills and meet more people will fight. Weaker opponent to win the highest score wins, a strong opponent framework
Relatively low scores.
Maritime battlefield (rowdy swirl)
Maritime instance large-scale war unfold on the battlefield. Both camps, and the same number of sailboat
Melodic ride this range out to sea sangdi! Faction fight. Pan or destroyed melody knock whenever a certain faction scored.

03 New threats fringed ArcheAge
Desire bitteul - eventually won towards the continent has sparked the disaster rate.
Ancient race of assassins 'bloody hands' erected two chaswi
Huge kingdom 'or teach chaswi' open the door,
That were contained in Chapter experiments without their owner pretending to have begun.
Of dyed bone framework for the Land of blood on the ground On the other hand,
People have witnessed huge yongyul eopma ago
Nago is gradually noleo.

- Instances or teach chaswi
Will rock the abyss at the entrance to the residence or chaswi divides chaswi was Break numerous human nacha gwotdeon dream of eternal life rate namchi
Only horrible specimens was used as an experimental tool, made as slaves. Duleo Disappeared rest deulyeon nacha But, for a long time
Going to hand over to the new owners bloody chapter contains the know.

For the field, monsters
Kraken rate surpassed that giant in the land of the bones is easy to add the raid monster.
Dragon Breath, Dragon Tooth Soldiers summon Meteor, round variety of powerful techniques rate is spoken.
Cause is the ever best suspense and excitement of the rate ratio between air and ground battle over the

04 New camp, created by the user country
Rate declared independence and proclaimed the country.
Friendly and allied forces,
Hostile neighboring countries and preparing for war even WIN.
SWAT nothing concrete Rock Rock. Irrespective of
Anyone can become a country's national
Yesterday's enemies will ohnol colleagues.

Nation-building
Expedition to proclaim an independent state, with the manor frame. Moment to proclaim a country hostile relationship with all existing forces, but
Take a period of time to give tribute rate copper aengyul can bear.
In addition, some species, if you want people to immigrate to the public in their own countries will be able to incorporate.
• other ethno-linguistic learning
Language proficiency can learn the language of the other races.
Higher
proficiency and increase the language proficiency of their race,
language tutor to the NPC receives tuition rate, reduce communication
becomes.
People and stories daerok nanol be useful when opponents belong in the same country tokhi.

Source: http://www.archeage....ide/2036?page=1

In short:

- Open PvP in new neutral zones

- Battlegrounds will return to the game (Public, GvG, Naval)

- Ranked pvp

- New world/raid/field bosses

- New instances (Land of Bones)

- Player-made factions (!)

- Nation Building

Comments

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563

Yea this is cool, XLGames is like the Asian version of Trion, the updates just keep on coming, which is a big plus. I just worry about XL games making this game too themeparkish to try and appease western gamers.

But the nation building is sweet, become a emperor and rule your nation !

http://youtu.be/hv8tvQiI8c4

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563

New Official Video !

http://youtu.be/3OgWgf9PeKA

• JuggernaughtManJuggernaughtMan Member Posts: 22
    Originally posted by Kumapon

Yea this is cool, XLGames is like the Asian version of Trion, the updates just keep on coming, which is a big plus. I just worry about XL games making this game too themeparkish to try and appease western gamers.

But the nation building is sweet, become a emperor and rule your nation !

http://youtu.be/hv8tvQiI8c4

To be honest, unless they started taking away the vast amount of sandbox elements they have already built the core of their game around, adding some themepark elements is perfectly fine by me.

While I can no longer stand total themepark MMOs, there are some good aspects of them that can fit nicely with a sandbox game and give you an even more tremendous list of things to do in game.

That being said, i've been seeing posters in other threads commenting how the game is "no longer a sandbox and a themepark gg fail asian mmo". This is a ridiculous thing to say especially after this update and the inevitable updates in the future. I honestly dont think there has been an MMORPG aside from EVE or some other that ive probably missed, that has this level of freedom and sandbox elements at the get go. Perhaps mixing the best of both themepark and sandbox worlds will be a superior MMO formula and it certainly seems to be entertaining the majority of people actually investing time into the game right now.

Focusing on one extreme end of any spectrum is almost always incorrect. Hardly anything is black and white.