It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
if anyone else experiences anything else or new post it so it can be consolidated; so far with a few people in game.
1) According to a few players in VAMP it's worse at the moment.
2) Per Umberto: "Still multiple processes running as well."
3) "there are still load laggs. I remember them saying darkfall arena, 2010, 2.0, unholy wars would get rid of player load lagg and that it was a key point in deciding to create a new game but im still getting this little hiccup when someone enters my area making me aware of a player being around."
4) I can confirm, my performance isn't any different from beta. Debug mode ftw.
There was no debug mode.
Same resolution, same settings (absolute minimum), standing in the same place, looking at the same thing.
In Beta: 90-95 FPS
At Launch: 88-93 FPS
6) Raapnaap from these very forums --> I can confirm having the same performance loss, load lag, and input delay as during most of beta.
7) CorDox: Performance is pretty much identical to beta for me, still get hitching, load lag when players enter the area, freezes when sorting inventory at bank. All of which were blamed on debug mode. Memory usage is identical. Still barely uses multiple cores, etc.I'm wondering what exactly was in that "patch" that warranted a redownload?