Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Game Update 1.7 = Free For All PVP is not Faction Based Galatic War

HandySoloHandySolo RSM, CAPosts: 2Member

BW has totally failed to deliver faction based OW-PVP.

Free for all PVP is not a Star Wars Galactic War of the Sith Empire vs. the Old Republic.

This game is not delivering as promised and BW lacks the skill to create faction based OW-PVP.

Do not waste your time.

Canceled sub today.

Comments

• ktanner3ktanner3 lakeland, FLPosts: 4,074Member Common
    Originally posted by HandySolo

Free for all PVP is not a Star Wars Galactic War of the Sith Empire vs. the Old Republic.

This game is not delivering as promised and BW lacks the skill to create faction based OW-PVP.

Do not waste your time.

Canceled sub today.

Thank you for creating this new account just to tell us that. Much appreciated. Everyone here has played the game already and made up their minds one way or the other so your plea will fall on death ears. But nice try anyways. 

Currently Playing: Star Wars The Old Republic

• HandySoloHandySolo RSM, CAPosts: 2Member
    Originally posted by ktanner3

Thank you for creating this new account just to tell us that. Much appreciated. Everyone here has played the game already and made up their minds one way or the other so your plea will fall on death ears. But nice try anyways. 

Eventhough you speak for every player of SWTOR that posts on these forums, you must speak louder cause I can't hear you.

• strangepowersstrangepowers Chiacgo, ILPosts: 602Member Common

Give this kid a cookie.

The scary part is one day the world will be run by adults who were never spanked as kids and got trophies just for participating.

• GruugGruug Chillicothe, ILPosts: 1,311Member Uncommon

While I agree with the OP, I also will add that no MMO's pvp is worth playing. At none that I have played and I have played a lot.

But yes, it seems that BW (or maybe EA) does not understand the whole "Sith vs Republic" storyline.

Let's party like it is 1863!

• SwampDragonsSwampDragons KavlingePosts: 324Member Uncommon
    Yea that is so true because a Sith never kill someone from the Empire, and a person from the Republic  never fights another republican ... oh wait.
  • RudedawgCDNRudedawgCDN Vancouver, BCPosts: 485Member Common
    Originally posted by ktanner3
    Originally posted by HandySolo

Do not waste your time.

Canceled sub today.

Actually I'm glad he posted the information - I was thinking of coming back - but this is something I didn't know.

And I'm quite disappointed.

I quit originally because I felt like I was playing a single player game - and I didn't "feel" like I was involved in something bigger even though I was reading the lore thru quests.

I'll pass again until SWTOR does something noteworthy.