Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The next Bethesda game will be Fallout 4 - One clue gives it away

TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321

The guy who played Three Dog in Fallout 3, tweeted (I believe that was the method he used)...that he was working with Bethesda on a "secret" project.

Now it is possible he is playing a different role in a new IP...but, this screams Fallout 4 to me. Especially with Bethesda's announcement of them about to reveal their next big project. It makes the most sense that it is Fallout 4, and having Three Dog come back.

Plus, "everyone" is wanting a Fallout 4 anyway. And I would love to see what they could do with their new engine.

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

Comments

• WarmakerWarmaker Member UncommonPosts: 2,246

Between FO3 and FONV, FONV had a better built world, better system, improvements, etc.  But I still preferred as a whole, the characters in FO3.

No disrespect, but Three Dog was a great thing to hear on the Capital Wasteland's airwaves compared to FONV.

There were great characters in FONV, but I think the less hostile atmosphere of New Vegas' area made everyone seem less important to me.  The atmosphere, Enclave, etc. felt far more dangerous than Caesar's Legion or the joke that is now the NCR.

Bethesda's been on a roll for years and coming off Skyrim's spectacular success.  FO3 is years ago and hopefully lessons from the other devs' work on FONV (both good and bad) will be used for a better FO4.  I hope their momentum continues.

Can't wait to get a new vault suit, a shotgun, a bunch of shells, and a trusty dog sidekick to issue out serious Wasteland Justice again.

... Oh, and how about getting Amata back in again?  Great excuse to have Odette Yustman again image

"I have only two out of my company and 20 out of some other company. We need support, but it is almost suicide to try to get it here as we are swept by machine gun fire and a constant barrage is on us. I have no one on my left and only a few on my right. I will hold." (First Lieutenant Clifton B. Cates, US Marine Corps, Soissons, 19 July 1918)

• jandrsnjandrsn Member Posts: 187
    Why do you call yourself three dog? Cause two dogs weren't enough!
  • TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321

Fallout New Vegas did do better in getting the Fallout 2 atmosphere.

Personally, I liked Fallout 3 more. I only did the main story for Vegas and stopped. I still play Fallout 3. I loved the Brotherhood of Steel (and Brotherhood Outcasts)...I loved the atmosphere. I never really got into the Vegas theme and I've been to Vegas and I don't even like the city...so guess a game based on Vegas would be something I wouldn't like. :P But even if I did, Fallout 3 had far more interesting factions and people. Just the atmosphere felt way better. The mods for Fallout 3 were/are better, too...but I haven't looked at the Vegas mods in a while.

Personally hope they do something eastward like they did with Fallout 3. I liked Washington DC WAY more than Vegas (game wise, never been to DC in real life), and not something in California. Or somewhere entirely new. Northern California is really interesting, if they do San Francisco and around there. Then they can do the ruins of the golden gate bridge :D But, guess we'll see what they announce.

But, no matter where...one thing is for sure...with the new engine...its gonna look epic :D

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul