Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not really a beta

barasawabarasawa Member UncommonPosts: 618

In a beta you report bugs, in MH you can't report or post any bugs unless you have already drank the koolaid, err, bought a founders pack.

That's too bad, because I found some real doozies in just a couple of hours.  I especially wanted to report the one that prevented your character from using any abilities, objects, doors, or even trading characters.  The only thing you could do was exit the game.

That does not bode well for this marvelized diablo. Too bad, I was looking forward to it.

Lost my mind, now trying to lose yours...

Comments

• zellmerzellmer Member UncommonPosts: 442

There's a giant bug button at the top right of your screen...  It asks you about your problem and even takes a very detailed screenshot and all kinds of  additonal information automatically, showing you all kinds of  developmental stuff in the process of doing so.

Is this thread serious..?

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549

Originally posted by zellmer
    There's a giant bug button at the top right of your screen...  It asks you about your problem and even takes a very detailed screenshot and all kinds of  additonal information automatically, showing you all kinds of  developmental stuff in the process of doing so.Is this thread serious..? 
    definitely this ^ Look closer. :-)

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by Tokken

Originally posted by zellmer
    There's a giant bug button at the top right of your screen...  It asks you about your problem and even takes a very detailed screenshot and all kinds of  additonal information automatically, showing you all kinds of  developmental stuff in the process of doing so.

Is this thread serious..?

definitely this ^ Look closer. :-)

Yeah .. i was in the closed beta, and i never bought anything. And i have used the bug button many times.